No announcement yet.

Search Result

4 results in 0.0048 seconds.
abroad x

  • Do non-UK tax residents have to pay capital gain tax over sold properties?

    I am selling my UK property which was my sole property and my sole UK residence until I moved to another EU country in 2008. The UK property was let out in all these years until the sale. Will I need to pay any tax in the UK on the property sale? Thanks in advance.
    See more | Go to post

  • Tenants leaving the country – ok to use deposit for final bills?

    My tenants have reached the end of their AST and are moving back home abroad, having spent some time in the UK studying. Now their visas are up, they're closing down their bank accounts here, and will be giving me details of a bank in India to transfer the deposit, after the final inspection has been...
    See more | Go to post

  • Bobdylan
    started a topic Council tax problems..

    Council tax problems..

    Hi all, I've been reading the site/forum for a while but now it seems I actually need the assistance of it!

    The situation is that a friend and I rented a flat from our landlord (estate agent) the flat was unfurnished and by the time it came around to finishing the furnishing to have it...
    See more | Go to post

  • flyer777
    started a topic Money gifted for a deposit

    Money gifted for a deposit

    I am a first time buyer in the process of purchasing a property and my parents are giving me part of the deposit a a gift.
    My parents are spanish nationals and live in Spain. I have been informed that this gift will be free of inheritance tax providing that my parents live another 7years....
    See more | Go to post