Collapse
No announcement yet.

Search Result

Collapse
7 results in 0.0044 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  • You can also choose from the popular tags.

• That's now my concern- they moved in 3 years ago and have been great tenants until the payments became intermittent.

Still waiting to hear back from the solicitor- should the S21 and S8 be served via post instead or wait for a professional?...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• What do you mean? There has been no hostility between myself and the tenant until this point and I have, foolishly, not pursued the missing rent as it was close to Christmas and it can be a difficult time for many people and we were hoping to set up a payment plan in the New Year....
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• I have spoken with a solicitor who doesn't seem to be too concerned about the theft allegations.

The solicitor has asked for all paperwork, including the tenancy agreement. She has also asked for the how to rent guide, up to date gas check and the EPC paperwork but how do we prove that...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Thanks, will get this sorted today and ask the solicitor to deliver the S21. Will report back on the process so others may be helped by this in the future.

Will get all paperwork prepared and sorted and wait to hear from the police to take our statements and see what happens from that....
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Yes will cease contact and ask the solicitor to deliver the S21.
    We are seeking legal advice but keen not to aggravate the situation...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Thanks for your replies.

I have been told that someone will be in touch to take the statements from both myself and the plumber. We are yet to know what we are being accused of stealing.

I let the plumber into the house and showed them to the boiler. He has done work for us...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Klass03
    started a topic Tenant pressing charges

Tenant pressing charges

Hi all,
    My tenant gave verbal permission to the plumber to be allowed access to the property and is now saying that he didn't and is accusing us of breaking tenancy law by accessing the property.
    he has now said that items have been stolen from the home and he will be pressing charges....
    See more | Go to post
Working...
X