No announcement yet.

User Profile


Profile Sidebar

Profile Picture
Last Activity: 03-04-2019, 20:43 PM
Joined: 13-09-2007
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
  • Source
Clear All
new posts

  • Thank you - what form will I require to start the eviction? I've found an N5B England - Claim form for possession of a property located in England (accelerated procedure) for AST (however, she is not on a tenancy agreement as it finished today)
    See more | Go to post

    Leave a comment:

  • Thank you for your reply - the property is rented through the Councils Scheme but the contract is between ourselves and the tenant. Section 21 was issued and today the property was to be handed back with ourselves and the Council both there to carry out a leaving inspection, also for the keys to be...
    See more | Go to post

    Leave a comment:

  • Possession of Property after S21...

    We rent through the local council on an AST - due to breach of tenancy we issued a S21 of which the end day was today - the tenant has not left - can you let me know what forms are required to get our property back?

    I know it will have to go to court, what would be the quickest route
    See more | Go to post
No activity results to display
Show More