Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Accountant

Hi

Just curious what anyone's opinion is on if you need a accountant. I have used one for three years and I think i would know my accountant better if I done them myself. I have just prep the year end 2014 up till current date already so when I give mine to my accountant I may of well just submitted them myself as they are already done. It must be the easiest books he gets off a landlord round here. But I worry if I do them myself you have more chance of getting grief of HMRC and or harder to raise finance. What's everyone views ?

If you have only one or 2 BTL properties, the annual rental income and allowable expenses such as letting agent charges and repairs etc are on the monthly statements, its not difficult to summarize the income and expenses complete your own tax return .

There are tax return services offered by online accountant firms which can help if you cannot cope or want expert help.

Comment

I would agree, you probably don't need an accountant if your affairs are quite simple. The alternative is to use one of the cheap ones on this site. (I have heard TWD mentioned as very cheap) I think that they do it all for about £100 which is not really much if you think of the work and faffing around you may have to do.

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
      X