Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deed of trust to Ltd company

Hello All,

I’m new to this site/forum so apologies in advance if this question has been asked before.
    i own my current property 100% and it’s on a personal mortgage. Now I want to move from the property due to personal reasons and want to let it out. I want to do BTL via company option, I don’t want to break the mortgage now as it would incur a significant early repayment charge. I’m considering the option to do a deed of trust to my company and collect rent via company. Question is in this scenario do I need to inform the lender. Please let me know.

Thanks

You need to post the terms and conditions of your mortgage for anyone to be able to answer but it is likely you will be breaching the terms and conditions if you don't inform them.

Comment

"BTL via company option" needs some further explaining.
      When I post, I am expressing an opinion - feel free to disagree, I have been wrong before.
      Please don't act on my suggestions without checking with a grown-up (ideally some kind of expert).

Comment

If you don't want to break the existing mortgage loan, then you certainly cannot move to a new BTL mortgage.

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
        X