What are your backgrounds?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lawstudent
    On the other hand I'm delighted they are (because I'm a Tesco shareholder)
    Definitely better than M&S.

Comment

I've got them too
      Disclaimer: What I say is either right or wrong. It may be advisable to check what I say with a solicitor. If he says I am right then I am right, unless he is wrong in which case I am wrong; but if he says I am wrong then I am wrong, unless he is wrong in which case I am right

Comment

Yeh lawstudent u git....taking my wages!!
        Any posts by myself are my opinion ONLY. They should never be taken as correct or factual without confirmation from a legal professional. All information is given without prejudice or liability.

Comment

Originally posted by lawstudent
          I've got them too
          I know...

Comment

I got into this by accident, I was buying an old victorian house in a London conservation area to move out of my 2 bed flat, and a week before exchange, the seller pulled out, without any reason.

Feeling very de-motivated (I had itemised a 14-page renovation budget), by co-incidence the very next day I had an opportune phone call to buy an investment property in Spain, I decided to go for it (you either do it or you don't I guess). I now have 4 properties in London, Spain and Portugal.

I've had very bad experiences with a London property, with uninsured repairs (ocaso - don't use them), and evicting tenants. However it's been a huge learning curve (still) and now have guaranteed income in Portugal and most excellent tenants in London.

I've done this inside 6 months, and have budgetted these properties to cover the mortgage on my main residence. I'm looking forward to the next year and my next goal of becoming a property millionaire.

I don't really see this as a supplement to my main income, because I would always reinvest my earnings, I do however strive to be an honest, reliable, trustworthy landlord.

Comment

Hi jxmac18, you dont fancy another property in Portugal do you? know where there is a beautiful one going begging?

Comment

Hi
                I work in local goverment, and there are a lot of people there who are either Tenants or Landlords. there is always a problem waiting to be solved. I found this site and have got loads of great advice from here. also find it really interesting.

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
                X