Bank of England interest rates- down they go again!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by justaboutsane View Post
    OI you pair... whats wrong with Stoke on Trent??

... then again whats right with it??

Oh yeah ... I live here ... and Robbie is here at the mo (where is the swoon emote???). Twice last week he was within reaching distance and I missed him
    Can you still reach your toes, that's the question? Sorry, that was a bit mean!
    'Pause you who read this, and think for a moment of the long chain of iron or gold, of thorns or flowers, that would never have bound you, but for the formation fo the first link on one memorable day'. Charles Dickens, Great Expectations

Comment

MIAOW!!!!

Nope I can't touch my toes, but I can still see them!... And anyway why do I want to touch my toes when I can hang around outside our local and get Robbie to kiss them!!! ..... Oh a girl can dream!
      GOVERNMENT HEALTH WARNING: I am a woman and am therefore prone to episodes of PMT... if you don't like what I have to say you can jolly well put it in your pipe and SMOKE IT!!

Oh and on a serious note... I am NOT a Legal person and therefore anything I post could be complete and utter drivel... but its what I have learned in the University called Life!

Comment

Originally posted by justaboutsane View Post
        Oh yeah ... I live here ... and Robbie is here at the mo (where is the swoon emote???). Twice last week he was within reaching distance and I missed him
        You need to adjust the spread on the shotgun to improve your chances
        I also post as Moderator2 when moderating

Comment

Re mind the gap,,,,,brilliant.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffrey View Post
            Only for Tenancies granted by Sicily-based family financial enterprises.
            ..and their unlicensed debt collection services?
            Vic - wicked landlord
            Any advice or suggestions given in my posts are intended for guidance only and not a substitute for completing full searches on this forum, having regard to the advice of others, or seeking appropriate professional opinion.
            Without Plain English Codes of Practice and easy to complete Prescribed Forms the current law is too complex and is thus neither fair to good tenants nor good landlords.

Comment

If God wanted me to touch my toes he would have put chocolates on the floor......
              Mrs Jones
              I am not an expert - my posts are my opinion and should not be taken as fact!!

Comment

Ah! - Stoke on Trent. Back in the days of Harold Wilson or was it Jim Callahagn, they were having problems with numerous small earthquakes. It didn't take long for some genius to work out why: the miners' strile had just been settled and they were were dropping their new pay packets!

P.P.
                Any information given in this post is based on my personal experience as a landlord, what I have learned from this and other boards and elsewhere. It is not to be relied on. Definitive advice is only available from a Solicitor or other appropriately qualified person.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs Jones View Post
                  If God wanted me to touch my toes he would have put chocolates on the floor......
                  Love it. My son's variation on the theme : if God had intended us to take showers, he would have designed human being with their armpits facing upwards.

Don't ask!
                  'Pause you who read this, and think for a moment of the long chain of iron or gold, of thorns or flowers, that would never have bound you, but for the formation fo the first link on one memorable day'. Charles Dickens, Great Expectations

Comment

Originally posted by mind the gap View Post
                    (Sigh). Yes. I know that. However, speaking, as I wos, in role as the nasty igorant person wot I was pretending to be, I got it wrong on purpose. And I dint say he wos a baddie, neither. But you wunt want 'im in yer front room, wud yer?
                    OK. Perhaps I mean Bram Stoker-on-Trent.
                    JEFFREY SHAW, solicitor [and Topic Expert], Nether Edge Law*
                    1. Public advice is believed accurate, but I accept no legal responsibility except to direct-paying private clients.
                    2. Telephone advice: see http://www.landlordzone.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=34638.
                    3. For paid advice about conveyancing/leaseholds/L&T, contact me* and become a private client.
                    4. *- Contact info: click on my name (blue-highlight link).

Comment

Every time i'v been to Stoke its rained...in my experience its about as nice as Hull
                      My views and posts are based on my opinion and any advice given is just that, advice. If you decide to act on any advice given it is with the full knowledge that I am not perfect and anything I say could be wrong!

Comment

Originally posted by jeffrey View Post
                        OK. Perhaps I mean Bram Stoker-on-Trent.
                        Bramston Pickle? Yes, please.

Comment

Interest rate down 0.5; will Banks pass it on?

I wonder if the "buy to let mortgage market" will pass this morning's rate drop on.
                          Me don't think so.

Comment

Originally posted by Izzycam View Post
                            I wonder if the "buy to let mortgage market" will pass this morning's rate drop on.
                            Me don't think so.
                            I am on a normal mortgage with consent to let. My lender has a guarantee that their SVR will never be more then 2% above base rate. So I think I'll get the rate cut.

Comment

well you can bet your bottom dollar that the interest rate on my savings will be put down immediately!

Comment

Originally posted by Gigabyte View Post
                                well you can bet your bottom dollar that the interest rate on my savings will be put down immediately!
                                Yup. Just like when you put money into a bank (takes ages to appear in account) as opposed to when you spend it (instantly debited).

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
                                X