How Easy it is To Fall Out In Flats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How Easy it is To Fall Out In Flats

While researching a few decisions I came across this one. It concerns alterations and illustrates the dangers of both the assumption " I bought my flat and can do what I like" and when responding to that, that you take a close look at the building and the lease beforehand.

The reason that I posted it is the hysterical falling out that resulted in para 101 to 132.
    WARNING - IT CONTAINS STRONG AND GRAPHIC LANGUAGE.

http://www.lease-advice.org/decision...168pdf/492.pdf
    Based on the information posted, I offer my thoughts.Any action you then take is your liability. While commending individual effort, there is no substitute for a thorough review of documents and facts by paid for professional advisers.

LOL! I often wonder what the court audio typist makes of these graphic utterences if not forwarned of the content.

Freedom at the point of zero............

Comment

Government employee, probably on 6 months stress sickie and full pay and foot massages.
      Based on the information posted, I offer my thoughts.Any action you then take is your liability. While commending individual effort, there is no substitute for a thorough review of documents and facts by paid for professional advisers.

Comment

As a legal secretary, it's great fun to have something like this cross your desk. It makes a change from typing the same boring s*** (s106 agreements, I'm particularly looking at you) day in day out.

Comment

I love watching one of our Housing Officers who is the nicest, politest individual I know, explaining to our ASB team what was said during a 'discussion' with a tenant. She can imitate the tenant, swear like a navvy, then revert back to her lovely former self without blushing. She's been there, seen it, done it, written the book yet can still retain her personal dignity. Hilarious and skilful.
          I may be a housing professional but my views, thoughts, opinions, advice, criticisms or otherwise on this board are mine and are not representative of my company, colleagues, managers. I am here as an independent human being who simply wants to learn new stuff, share ideas and interact with like minded people.

Comment

I dealt with a lying little wotsit who was an snho for an rsl, and had caused some problems but was connected, in the Italian sense, but the mecca variety. Nickname was teflon.

he crossed one of my minions and tried a similar tactic with me. He didn't realise that the site phone is live to the site server, and when presented with the tape and the site managers witness statement of what he really said, he resigned.

telling him i would drag him into his md's office by his scruff helped his decision as well.
            A chum tells the story of his team refusing to speak to a resident as she is a f******** pikey. The person who took the call said, er shes not on hold and says she's not a ********pikey.

Comment

I often wonder where the term 'pikey' comes from. For those not in the know it is slang for 'gypsy' and typically used in S. London where in N. London they tended to use the word 'diddy' as in didicoy but I have no idea where that comes from either.

I am bit prone to using the F word myself at times of extreme stress.

Freedom at the point of zero............

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
              X