Crimea- I'm with the Russians

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crimea- I'm with the Russians

I must admit to laughing a lot at the interim Prime Minster of Ukraine.It is partly that he is the spitting image of someone I know and has the same mannerisms, but it is his self righteous attitude which stops him understanding that he is a walking talking,and therefore laughable, contradiction.

He is representing a government which has violently kicked out the democratically elected government in an election year, largely as they expected that the same narrow majority would be unchanged. He moans of corruption when they have freed the former PM who was jailed for corruption herself, and in turn appointed those funding the violence to offices of state who are in the top 10 richest men category.

Especially as his latest gambit is if they vote to secede, he demands that we invade.

Russia hasn't dropped in planes loads of troops and have merely deployed those already in country and shut off transport until the referendum is held to prevent the well funded militia that overtook the capital, which used snipers to shoot at both sides to ferment unrest.

I might have lot to say about Russia, but it is the right of the Crimeans, over and above international law, to determine their own destiny, and frankly the PM, Kiev, the pro European half of Ukraine, and the West, including us and from Barry Obama to John McCain, should be ashamed at denying them the right of self determination.
    Based on the information posted, I offer my thoughts.Any action you then take is your liability. While commending individual effort, there is no substitute for a thorough review of documents and facts by paid for professional advisers.

Kudos to you for this

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
    X