Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• leaseholdanswers
    replied
    it is what it is, if it troubles you so much go and live in those countries and rent to tenants who don't ask for extra parking spaces.

if there is space for a garage or hard standing and the local market presents tenants with such requirements then say "yes I'll build a garage but your rent goes up too".

£1500 for a prefab garage at £25 a week- paid for itself in no time.

Leave a comment:

• ram
    replied
    Originally posted by Interlaken View Post
    They were born in the 1970's or later.........
    They were born in the 1970's or Earlier......... !

I have 4 cars, due to my age, ( working and accruing wealth to have what I want when I want, subject to financial restraints ).

I have property to park 6 cars, as well as other flats cars that need space.
    I also rent property for myself that can accomodate 5 cars on the drive ( one behind the other )

So I have property that was designed for cars, rather than moan to the freeholder / Landlord for more space.

Yes, buy / rent your property for your needs, rather than moan there are not enough spaces ! -- Let as seen !, as was mentioned

Leave a comment:

• theartfullodger
    replied
    Oh you are so right & perceptive: Great you've joined!

Cheers!

Leave a comment:

• Interlaken
    replied
    Originally posted by amazinglyso View Post
    - what walk of life have they come from to be so audacious, greedy and downright idle to walk the 1.5 miles to a local supermarket?.

They were born in the 1970's or later.........

Leave a comment:

• JK0
    replied
    Tell them the place is 'let as seen'.

Leave a comment:

• amazinglyso
    started a topic Parking space

Parking space

I have been reading extensively on how it is that British Landlords try so hard to accommodate tenant-motorists - many who appear to travel via 2-3 varieties of car and need extra garage spaces to place their vehicles at no extra cost to Landlord. It amazes me just how selfish so many tenants can be wanting extra free parking spaces at no expense to themselves - no other country in the EU has property owners who rent out their homes to those with more than one vehicle, perhaps only in France or Germany, yet certainly not in Sweden, Denmark, Switzerland etc. Most of the Scandinavians cycle or walk everywhere because they are sensible and fit. I am Swedish-Siberian and walk almost everywhere in the UK where I live, yet it f...s me off when I get tenants in one of my properties demanding more parking space; asking me to construct garage space for them to put their excessive collection of vehicles - what walk of life have they come from to be so audacious, greedy and downright idle to walk the 1.5 miles to a local supermarket?.

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
X