Cyclists work harder and get a car.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cyclists work harder and get a car.

So the boys of Top Gear have done it again with sage advice to cyclists. In a series of mock adverts they said:

A child's swing park with a surgeon dentist and lawyers playing and a voice over with when we grow up, we stop playing with children's toys. A chap skids his bike and shouts I did a skid,falls over and cries. The voice over continues " Act your age, get a car."

The next one has a city type finishing up for the day and the voice-over tells of him leaving to go home, in a nice car, and arriving home safely to his family and a well lit welcoming home,concluding, " work harder, get a car".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsPlHtp65rE

I haven't laughed so hard for a while!
    Based on the information posted, I offer my thoughts.Any action you then take is your liability. While commending individual effort, there is no substitute for a thorough review of documents and facts by paid for professional advisers.

Hub and I sky+ed it and watched it late last night.

We laughed so hard I (literally) fell off the sofa.

Comment

OK, iplayer, here I come.

Thank you, LHA for ruining the productivity of my afternoon.

Comment

Post one link deleted due to BBC copyright.

Try http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bi31nUUolo before that too gets pulled.

Comment

The other one was a bomb dosposal expert with his boss on the radio screaming " what ever you do dont cut the red wire"

The bomb is open with 2 wires red and green. The boss screams it again, and he cuts teh red wore and boom.

The caution was " Red and Green. Cyclists, learn the bloody difference."
          Based on the information posted, I offer my thoughts.Any action you then take is your liability. While commending individual effort, there is no substitute for a thorough review of documents and facts by paid for professional advisers.

Comment

Originally posted by leaseholdanswers View Post
            The other one was a bomb dosposal expert with his boss on the radio screaming " what ever you do dont cut the red wire"

The bomb is open with 2 wires red and green. The boss screams it again, and he cuts teh red wore and boom.

The caution was " Red and Green. Cyclists, learn the bloody difference."
            That was the point I fell off the sofa.

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
            X