Sticky on guarantors?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sticky on guarantors?

I have made a few posts on guarantors. If someone wants to find them I will collate all the advice to put in one post.

Originally posted by Lawcruncher View Post
    I have made a few posts on guarantors. If someone wants to find them I will collate all the advice to put in one post.
    Awesome
    Based on the information posted, I offer my thoughts.Any action you then take is your liability. While commending individual effort, there is no substitute for a thorough review of documents and facts by paid for professional advisers.

Comment

That sounds like an excellent idea.

Here's a thread I started that you provided very valuable advice on.

http://www.landlordzone.co.uk/forums...deed+guarantee

Did you have something other than searching on keywords in mind to find them?

Comment

Another post reminds me that I was going to do this. I do not seem to have much luck with the search facility so if anyone else wants to find the other threads...

Comment

If it’s any help I can merge the threads into one, but you need to check them out to see if they will merge well (e.g. concurrent threads don’t often merge well). I could then edit the first post of the thread to add some explanatory text.

Not sure about that title though ‘Sticky on guarantors’?

I used the ‘Advanced Search’ with the keyword ‘guarantor’ and limited the search to posts by ‘Lawcruncher’.

Only three threads were listed, this one and these two;

http://www.landlordzone.co.uk/forums...-on-guarantees

http://www.landlordzone.co.uk/forums...-Consideration

Do you think there might be more?
          I also post as Mars_Mug when not moderating

Comment

Originally posted by Moderator2 View Post
            If it’s any help I can merge the threads into one, but you need to check them out to see if they will merge well (e.g. concurrent threads don’t often merge well). I could then edit the first post of the thread to add some explanatory text.

Not sure about that title though ‘Sticky on guarantors’?

I used the ‘Advanced Search’ with the keyword ‘guarantor’ and limited the search to posts by ‘Lawcruncher’.

Only three threads were listed, this one and these two;

http://www.landlordzone.co.uk/forums...-on-guarantees

http://www.landlordzone.co.uk/forums...-Consideration

Do you think there might be more?
            I do indeed!

What I would like to do is in fact do a bit of cutting and pasting and editing to produce something which is fairly comprehensive.

Comment

I was going to suggest that stringing a number of threads together often produces something without the clarity of a single encompassing thread, but that would of course require more effort from you.

Comment

I was going to suggest that stringing a number of threads together often produces something without the clarity of a single encompassing thread, but that would of course require more effort from you.
                The problem is finding everything. The search facility does not seem to go back very far or is selective. It is no great trouble to start from scratch, but it will be a pity to have to do so when I think that I have said just about most of what needs saying.

Comment

Your searchable posts go back to November 2013, which isn’t a great leap back in time. Unfortunately there’s nothing I can do to search further back. A forum admin e.g. joe may well be able to search back further into the database, so if you wish to do so I suggest you contact joe with the specifics of what you are after.

Sorry I can’t be of more help.

Comment

Your searchable posts go back to November 2013, which isn’t a great leap back in time. Unfortunately there’s nothing I can do to search further back.
                    By far the best way to search this forum is via Google. Use their Advanced Search facility - enter 'landlordzone.co.uk' in the box where it says 'site or domain'; then just use the search tool as normal. It's a lot more versatile and reliable than the built-in LLZ search facility, it has to be said (and it goes back to LLZ year dot, as far as I know).

Alternatively, use Google as normal, but just include "site:landlordzone.co.uk" as one of the search parameters.

Comment

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=lawcruncher+gua...co.uk%2Fforums

Sorry, someone had to do it
                      I'm not a lawyer, what I say is the truth as I understand it. I offer no guarantee except good intentions.

Comment

Originally posted by monkeysee View Post
                        Well that seems to get all the posts! Thank you.

Comment

Google - more powerful than the LLZ search engine.
                          Based on the information posted, I offer my thoughts.Any action you then take is your liability. While commending individual effort, there is no substitute for a thorough review of documents and facts by paid for professional advisers.

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
                          X