Eastenders

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eastenders

No, I don't watch this programme (well, once in a blue moon).

The blue moon happened today for about 15mins. There is a young girl who has a baby and the baby is living with Phil Mitchel?

Can someone put me out of my misery and tell me why Phil has a young girl's baby?

And where has Ricky gone?

The baby is the daughter of Phil's gay son, Ben. The girl has a troubled background and social services took the baby into care. The only way they would return the baby was if 'Grandad Phil' became her main carer.

Not sure where Ricky is. Prison?

Comment

Originally posted by JK0 View Post
      The baby is the daughter of Phil's gay son, Ben. The girl has a troubled background and social services took the baby into care. The only way they would return the baby was if 'Grandad Phil' became her main carer.

Not sure where Ricky is. Prison?

Well I never!! For a while I was wondering if Phil was the father - can't for one minute imagine soppy Ben as a dad!

Comment

You missed soppy Ben murdering Heather too?
        I'm a good tenant with great landlords
        I'm also a living, breathing, fully cooked female.

Comment

Massood & Aisha

I just saw Eastenders. I can't believe Massood is trying to push away the lovely Aisha.

I should be so lucky!

Comment

Surely the big question is will Dot Cotton be served a NTQ

Given here rent arrears and sub letting
            Thunderbirds are go

Comment

To clear up the mystery, Bianca and Ricky had a falling out as Ricky had an affair I believe. He went and got a job as a mechanic in France or Spain or some such place that regularly head hunts in the U.K for Mechanics.

Does Dot not own her property? Aren't her arrears for council tax not rent? Magistrates and Bailiff enforcement I suspect. She'll do a bit of time given her past track record of smoking cannabis.
              [I]The opinions I give are simply my opinions and interpretations of what I have learnt, in numerous years as a property professional, I would not rely upon them without consulting with a paid advisor and providing them with all the relevant facts[I]

Comment

Dot's a council tenant
                Thunderbirds are go

Comment

Haven't seen Den around for a while. Did I miss something?
                  I may be a housing professional but my views, thoughts, opinions, advice, criticisms or otherwise on this board are mine and are not representative of my company, colleagues, managers. I am here as an independent human being who simply wants to learn new stuff, share ideas and interact with like minded people.

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Wookie View Post
                    Haven't seen Den around for a while. Did I miss something?
                    Well, he wasn't actually dead the first time, you'd have thought that it would be obvious if someone had been shot, but apparently not. But then he got bludgened to death for real by a group of women with the bust of Queen Victoria that resides on the bar. His body was buried under the floor in the stockroom of the Queen Vic, was later dug up I forget what happened thereafter. To be honest, you'd probably have guessed that storyline because, it's pretty common.
                    [I]The opinions I give are simply my opinions and interpretations of what I have learnt, in numerous years as a property professional, I would not rely upon them without consulting with a paid advisor and providing them with all the relevant facts[I]

Comment

I thought you lot was far too serious/intelligent for soaps anyway LOL.
                      I'm a good tenant with great landlords
                      I'm also a living, breathing, fully cooked female.

Comment

Originally posted by Brb View Post
                        I thought you lot was far too serious/intelligent for soaps anyway LOL.
                        We are, but it seeps in by osmosis, 'er indoors is watching it now, I see Phil has cheated the grim reaper again, that's today, really topical!
                        I offer no guarantee that anything I say is correct. wysiwyg

Comment

Originally posted by JK0 View Post
                          The baby is the daughter of Phil's gay son, Ben.
                          Anyone care to expand on how that is possible?? Mind you it is Eastenders I suppose.

Comment

Phil - can't stand him. It's so rare I see that programme, and everytime I do, he's in it. What a waste of space. Has he got any real role? He's supposed to be some hard nut but all I see is some dumpy red faced bloke (pervy like!) with a silly voice!

For goodness sakes - get rid of him, I'm sure he won't be missed!

Comment

Originally posted by QuestForFreedom View Post
                              Anyone care to expand on how that is possible?? Mind you it is Eastenders I suppose.
                              Well... When a woman and a man love each other.....

(Gay men still are capable of having children you know, just obviously go against their urges!)

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

• Brexit.. The future ahead.
                                andybenw
                                Whether you voted remain, or leave. Leave won the day.

Whether mainly by racists/bigots or not. Leave won the day.

Some moot that leaving the EU may be thwarted by parliament. Theresa May is holding up EU citizens in UK as bargaining chips.

Rather than...
                                07-07-2016, 06:18 AM
                              • Reply to Brexit.. The future ahead.
                                JK0
                                If voting changed anything, it would be illegal.

23-07-2017, 08:00 AM
                              • Unconscious humour from posters
                                jta
                                It seems to me there is a lot of unconscious humour here, the latest one for me is...........

Of course I know what he means but his brain seems to be running faster than his typing

Can I suggest that we post them here when we spot them....
                                01-08-2012, 17:16 PM
                              • Reply to Unconscious humour from posters
                                tatemono
                                that's a very clever washing machine....
                                22-07-2017, 11:47 AM
                              • Ice served in drinks is not very nice. ?
                                Gordon999
                                The Daily Mail Newspaper ( 19 July 2017 ) reported " the ice served by some leading fast food chains in their soft drinks is contaminated by faecal bacteria, it has been revealed "

The contamination is likely to have occurred because the ice or ice-making machines have been...
                                20-07-2017, 20:16 PM
                              • Reply to Ice served in drinks is not very nice. ?
                                mind the gap
                                Faecal contaminants in ice cubes are probably the least of your problems in fast food outlets. If you knew what goes into some of the food you would not touch it, let alone eat it.
                                21-07-2017, 22:25 PM
                              • Reply to Unconscious humour from posters
                                JK0
                                Is your landlord a Vampire?...
                                21-07-2017, 18:14 PM
                                jpkeates
                                Freezing bacteria doesn't often kill them, cooking them has a better kill rate.
                                Essentially, people need to wash their hands properly and they don't.

You're meant to wash them while you sing happy birthday twice (slowly) so you do it long enough.
                                21-07-2017, 08:38 AM
                                Gordon999
                                And its also the same hands which handle the burgers etc.
                                20-07-2017, 20:56 PM
                                emwithme
                                I worked in McDonalds and various pubs while doing my A Levels/taking my gap year.

I still eat in McDonalds (and drink in various pubs, although not the ones I worked in!).

I DO NOT have ice in drinks anywhere (except home, and I wash the ice trays frequently!) All I can...
                                20-07-2017, 20:27 PM
                              Working...
                              X