Unconscious humour from posters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If your landlord is a broken man, try not to bother him about repairing your boiler.

Comment

Originally posted by JK0 View Post

If your landlord is a broken man, try not to bother him about repairing your boiler.
      Oh!
      I read it as "boiler has broken my landlord and my landlord is beyond repair".

Comment

Originally posted by JK0 View Post

OMG, there's another thread on basically the same subject today:

https://forums.landlordzone.co.uk/se...2%3A%221%22%7D
        Another one today! I feel sorry for anyone who has this guy as a tenant.

Comment

More laughable advice today:

Curries never damage/destroy anything

Comment

My anal sphincter may disagree.

Comment

Landlordzone conquers Twitter.
              When I post, I am expressing an opinion - feel free to disagree, I have been wrong before.
              Please don't act on my suggestions without checking with a grown-up (ideally some kind of expert).

Comment

Maybe they want you to click yes or no for each property that you own?

Comment

Originally posted by nukecad View Post
                  Maybe they want you to click yes or no for each property that you own?
                  You can only vote once in a twitter poll.

I have literally no idea what the point was.
                  Even if it was set up properly, so you could answer with a number, what use would the number be?
                  When I post, I am expressing an opinion - feel free to disagree, I have been wrong before.
                  Please don't act on my suggestions without checking with a grown-up (ideally some kind of expert).

Comment

They fixed it.

Comment

They must have been reading these posts.

Most polls only let you answer once to prevent flooding.
                      You can set up polls on this forum, but the vBulletin software only allows one vote per user.

Comment

The rent is always on time and no hassle no ASBO etc so far
                        You're really scraping the barrel of tenant desirability, when you are pleased when yours doesn't yet have an ASBO.

Comment

Particularly as they're now called something else.

Comment

Requesting use of force in Balliffs execution of warrant.
                            "Please Mr Bailiff, give him a good beating as you throw him out"?

Comment

Originally posted by theartfullodger View Post
                              Repairs should have access provided by tenant, but only when it suits them: (eg if working night shifts, not during the day..)
                              Cause builders often work nights & weekends?

Comment

I don't think I've mentioned it before Artful, but I appreciate that you will offer up Shelter for advice. I've seen so many landlords consider them to be the enemy, whereas I feel they do a great service against the rouge elements out there.
                                I think Artful is a rouge element, isn't he? He's just been learning The Red Flag, after all.

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
                                X