Unconscious humour from posters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

... the ground rent from the airspace ...
    The best oxymoron I've seen in a while.

Comment

First let me make it clear that I am not a professional landlord
      Did this make anyone else chuckle?

Comment

Various posts -
        I would sell if I could
        What you really mean is "I would like to sell for a certain price, but no-one will give me that price".

Comment

if the electrician has floundered building regs
          Sounds a bit fishy to me.

Comment

Hmmm

https://forums.landlordzone.co.uk/fo...-needed-please

Meet

https://forums.landlordzone.co.uk/fo...e-damage-costs
            When I post, I am expressing an opinion - feel free to disagree, I have been wrong before.
            Please don't act on my suggestions without checking with a grown-up (ideally some kind of expert).

Comment

Originally posted by JK0 View Post
              From one of today's threads:

Any chance of claiming any damages from the landlord? My furniture and other staff now smells and the whole house will need a thorough cleaning.

I told him to make sure the staff take a shower and change their clothes.
              Your this "I told him to make sure the staff take a shower and change their clothes" don't know why makes me feel sarcastic

Comment

My Deposits say the insurance only pays out in the event of dispute not in cases of theft or misappropriation by the agent. If anyone has any experience of this or dealing with My Deposits would be grateful for your thoughts.
                Well that's about as much use as a chocolate teapot then, isn't it?

Comment

If tenant leaves carp,
                  Make fish and chips for supper.

Comment

The maintenance guy put in his report for it to be replaced and also told me they had told another tenant to use a bucket as replacing their toilet was deemed out of their remit
                    To flush it, or to cr*p in?

Comment

I would consider that you hadn't behaved in a tenant like manner because you should have turned the water off at the stop tap which would have stopped it getting so wet.
                      Ain't that behaving exactly like a tenant, though?

Comment

Lets say if the landlord apply for court possession order and if we send defence form along with the pregnancy plus few other maintenance work such as swallowen wall giving illusion of asbestos then could that delay the order.
                        Pretend to court that you have asbestos? Great move!

Comment

But for an experienced landlord, expert in creating a bland canvas, not desperate to sell, with trade contacts, I reckon it is well worth doing.
                          Yeah. I'm expert in creating a bland canvas.

Comment

Originally posted by JK0 View Post

Yeah. I'm expert in creating a bland canvas.
                            Me too, it was conscious humour JKO.
                            During refurbs, I dream in magnolia.

Comment

hazards causing difficulty in breathing such as dump, swollen wall etc.
                              Swollen what?

Comment

having group sex in her home when they think she's out
                                Well it has been a bit cold this winter for dogging.

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
                                X