Unconscious humour from posters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a section 21 notice can not be used if they were not given gas certificated and renters guide when staring, which I know they weren't.
    They still count even if tenant did not notice them.

Comment

1. what would any of this be classed as wear and tear?
      2. Can I charge her for pinching my furniture or at least to cover cost of disposing of the junk she has left behind?
      3. Can I charge for the fact my brand new carpets are removed and replaced with something a fraction of the cost?
      That a landlord would have to ask the questions above, is rather a sick joke in itself, isn't it?

Comment

what is the term remaining on the lease the ground tent
        How long does a tent last?

Comment

Also it *looks* like she has two dogs from social
          Amazing what you can get on National Assistance.

Comment

From a tenant:

Rent Smart Wales is just another money making scheme for the government, screwing over reputable landlords.

Comment

My landlord has issued me a Sec 21 notice. Once the two months have expired it states I should leave after that date do I have to
              Yup. But any time from two months hence, until the end of time will be 'after the date'.

Comment

Does your tenancy agreement have a clause that says anything about carpet cleaning?
                If not, dispute the charge.
                Ain't it implied?

Comment

I felt that the judge didn’t seem very keen to give me possession.
                  They will find any excuse not to, in my experience.

Comment

You need to ask them if they are having sex and to supply photographs to lodge with your usual "Right to Rent" file.
                    The mind boggles.

I think that would probably be an unenforceable clause.

Comment

I received my 2nd no fault possession notice.I'm not going to go into detail at this time about the first. Except to say, we were model tenants
                      LOL. But who is the common denominator each time?

If you like the property enough then eat a bit of humble pie and apologise if any offence was caused and ask the landlady to reconsider given your good record.
                      A good record of being evicted?

Comment

The Landlord seems to have a pretty blaze approach to administrating his tenancies
                        Burning his account books?

Comment

Originally posted by jpkeates View Post
                          The roofer should be able to confirm what caused it, so that shouldn't be open to dispute.
                          Good luck with that one at small claims court, or deposit adjudication.

Comment

The landlord is dragging his heals
                            As granny used to say 'It won't get better if you pick at it'.

Comment

Originally posted by MdeB View Post

What do you understand "PI" to be?
                              3.1415926, isn't it?

Comment

I thought you were saying the PI should be described as PR.
                                It is PR, isn't it?

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
                                X