Unconscious humour from posters

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Mrs T is claiming any benefits, having Mr T live with her might affect her claim.
    I pity the fool that would mess with Mr T! 🙂

Comment

I am suing former doggy landlord
      Did you not smell a rat when there were paw prints on the tenancy agreement instead of signatures?

Comment

I own a block of flats with DSS tenants. Police knocked down wrong flat door and then sent bill
        Wasn't this problem self inflicted?

Comment

[QUOTE=In terms of damage, say for example they breAk down the walls, cut the joists to the first floor , rip sealing down , etc etc, can the police Assist with this.... [/QUOTE]

I'd imagine chances of them being found alive under all that rubble are fairly slim, anyway so it's all academic!

Comment

• Rental properties should have modern facilities and services and be lacking in no more than two of the following:
            • a modern kitchen (20 years old or less)
            • a kitchen with adequate space and layout
            • a modern bathroom (30 years old or less)
            • an appropriately located bathroom and lavatory
            • adequate insulation from external noise (if external noise is a problem)
            • adequate size and layout of common areas for blocks of flats.
            • Rental properties should also provide a reasonable degree of thermal comfort – the accommodation must have both effective insulation and efficient heating.
            • The external structure and also external areas – including roofs and fences – should also be well maintained and safe. Windows and doors must also be secure and operational (eg can be opened and shut securely).
            • Plumbing and heating should also be well maintained with smoke alarms and carbon monoxide alarms fitted and regular Gas Safe checks carried out.
            • Damage to belongings (eg mildew, water damage)
            • Illness or injury (eg caused by damp or CO poisoning)
            • Inconvenience (eg resulting from not being able to use your home fully)
            • Stress (eg depression, worry, anxiety).
            I'd say you definitely don't want more than two of those.

Comment

formally requested a pow wow with all parties to see if meditation can bring this to an end.
              Not sure if thinking about the problem will help much.

Comment

Owning multiple falts
                You are brave to come out and admit it. I think it's spelt 'faults' though, isn't it?

Comment

So true
                  When I post, I am expressing an opinion - feel free to disagree, I have been wrong before.
                  Please don't act on my suggestions without checking with a grown-up (ideally some kind of expert).

Comment

Landlord fined for allowing tenants to live with rats
                    All the more reason not to allow pets?

Comment

Ideally, increase the rent, not the deposit
                      I think we'd all like to do that, wouldn't we?

Comment

it will increase the cost to landlords of copping and changing tenants
                        Definitely increases the cost of copping them. Just let my first flat in Reading over £1000 pcm yesterday. Happy days.

Comment

The who deposit protection scheme was set up so as rouge landlords and agents could not tenants damage deposit as they use to in the past and runaway with them.
                          Those rouge landlords doing naughty things again.

Comment

The who deposit protection scheme was set up
                            Because a Timelords poop is valuable.

Comment

Also, section 21 was never intended as an easy way of dealing with non-payment. s8g8 provides for that.
                              s8g8 is an easy way of dealing with non-payment?

Comment

Originally posted by mariner
                                Your query is?
                                The usual - Can I get away with posting spam links?

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
                                X