Unconscious humour from posters

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unless you've destroyed the place or your landlord is a dick, it should be quite routine.
    Does it make a difference what the landlords name is?

Comment

..I have developed virile pneumonia
      Manly flu?

Comment

Tenants who are in arrears often don't landlord to tell them about problems, so if the roof it leaving, even if the ceiling falls down they don't tell you about it, because they are in arrears. They don't want the landlord there....
        More like they want some way of thwarting the s21, I think.

Comment

I requested for the windows to be opened for 10 minutes a day and condensation to be wiped of the windows. They refused this and told me they were experts with mould
          I guess they would be.

Comment

Tenant has caused substantial damage to our property and despite having a landlord policy with rent guarantee, legal cover and squatter’s eviction, the insurance company will not pay us anything, as we are not covered for malicious damage caused by the tenant.
            Another useful insurance policy?

Comment

Cannabis form
              What is the form suppose to do? Allow me to smoke the cannabis, make it legal?
              I am not a lawyer, nor am I licensed to provide any regulated advice. None of my posts should be treated as legal or financial advice.

Comment

been in the property a few times over the last month for a couple of fixes and never smelt anything odd so not concerned. And I know what weed smells like both when smoked and when stored
                TBH I'd be more bothered about someone coming a few times and fixing up than someone smoking weed.

Comment

Rent reduction for dead mouse?
                  I don't think you should charge him any rent at all if he's dead.

Comment

Originally posted by nukecad View Post

I don't think you should charge him any rent at all if he's dead.
                    Could o/p offer to buy tenant a new mouse, and keep the rent the same?

Comment

1. The tenant has learning difficulties that makes it difficult for them to manage their finances.
                      2. They have a medical condition or mental health problems which would make it difficult for them to manage their finances.
                      3. They have serious difficulties with reading and writing.
                      4. They are unable to open a bank account or are severely overdrawn.
                      5. They have severe debt problems.
                      6. They are undischarged bankrupt.
                      7. They are dealing with addiction to drugs, alcohol or gambling.
                      8. They have recently been released from prison.
                      Crikey, this guy sounds like a poor prospect for a tenant.

Comment

This is getting to be a good source of humor.

No issues with rodents when they moved in
                        But the tenant did sign as Mr M Mouse.

Comment

My guess is that even if they took legal advice before signing a tenancy agreement they'd not be properly advised.
                          That's why I rarely use a lawyer.

Comment

I am abit unsure what I put in for deposits on the pet AST
                            Poo & wee?

Comment

Our argument here is that evidently, even a professional carpet clean cannot lift all stains on a cream carpet.
                              Translation: Landlord should have guessed we'd be dirty b*ggars, and not put in a cream carpet.

Comment

I can't imagine why the s8 route exists at all if a landlord can't even use it to prevent further damage to the property.
                                Nor can I!

Though, nobody point that out to the government please, or they'll gleefully repeal Section 8 as obsolete.

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
                                X