X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tony pointer View Post
    what should we expect while having no toilet facilities

its a farm business tenancy.

You need somewhere else to do your business.

Comment

Farther in-law
      soul owner on deeds
      He sold his soul?

Comment

I quite like the thread title of that one: "Legalitys of ex wife"
        I am not a lawyer, nor am I licensed to provide any regulated advice. None of my posts should be treated as legal or financial advice.

Comment

It would appear that not one of the solicitors ever read these leases.
          Nor all but one of the lessees either it seems.

Comment

I am happy to pay one third of the pain job
            "Houses of Correction" don't usually give discounts.

Comment

almost posted this in the original thread, but decided it was better here.

Queen guitarist Brian May also took umbrage at building work near his Kensington home.
              I thought he lived in a badger sett, somewhere in Essex?

....Pamela, Countess Listowel, joined 57 other resident in Camden in lodging an official objection to basement plans on her Victorian street.
              Privileged NIMBY? One has one's nice residence, plebs should know their place, which is not adjacent to one.

Comment

he appears to have concluded that we are tenants who attribute a lamp not switching on to the electrics rather than the bulb without further investigation...
                Usually either that or they expect landlord to come over and change the bulb.

Comment

The solicitor had advised me that in this instance, a s8 might be the best route as otherwise we'd have to get a warrant to get access for the safety cert which defeats the purpose of the s21
                  All the more reason to get rid of gas in my view. One of mine that recently fell vacant is getting an induction hob now. The gas hob was the last gas item.

Comment

yes, there was a ingoing inventory done by a professional inventorist
                    Some of mine look like they've been invented, also.

Comment

Currently 4 lodgers share one bathroom with toilet and it is quite crowded during weekend.
                      Unpleasant for the person taking a bath too, I would have thought.

Comment

Tenants cannot be expected to manage.
                        Sad, but true.

Comment

tenants who keep pets do tend to stay for longer periods of time, and there are a few simple steps that landlords can take in order to mitigate the perceived increased risks" - including insisting on larger deposits.
                          National Landlord Association making me laugh with their unintentional double-entendres again. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-43045552

Comment

A case for keeping a pet in part bought flat
                            Won't such a case take up a lot of floor space though?

Comment

I am not going to talk about all the problems we had there when we were living.
                              Landlord gets sued by a ghost?

Comment

Just seen this thread on the Forums page:

I basically got laid...

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
                                X