Unconscious humour from posters

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JK0 View Post
    Should the unemployed all move to Hemel Hempstead then?

http://www.hhs.herts.sch.uk/
    Having grown up there, yes.

Obviously should have been NHS, but my fingers rebelled.
    When I post, I am expressing an opinion - feel free to disagree, I have been wrong before.
    Please don't act on my suggestions without checking with a grown-up (ideally some kind of expert).

Comment

What is your SAP score?

I just realised there is another unfortunate double-entendre apart from 'Green', in the world of energy conservation.

Green means:
      Concerned with or supporting protection of the environment as a political principle.
      Green also means:
      (of a person) inexperienced or naive.
      It's the Acronym 'SAP'

SAP means:
      An energy efficiency rating based on predicted fuel costs (the SAP rating)
      Sap means:
      A foolish and gullible person.

Comment

bath or shower for 2 bed DSS tenanted flat
        Bath of course! (You can't get much coal in a shower.)

Comment

Bath of course! (You can't get much coal in a shower.)
          A bath of course - so they have somewhere to sleep if they can't afford a bed.

Comment

From the Freedom of Information request website "whatdotheyknow.com"

Would it be possible to give me a breakdown of from what country, especially the Commonwealth countries that the frozen pensioners are leaving to return to the UK
            Well that would be Canada, Alaska, Scandinavia, Iceland, Siberia,......

Comment

Aren't you glad this isn't your tenant?

http://www.landlordzone.co.uk/forums...-secure-tenant

Comment

... I noticed issues that worried me re subletting/overcrowding. Eg just one sofa in lounge, plus a bed. Sons bedroom has his bed, plus another bed, plus a double mattress against the wall. No extra beds in fathers room. Woman's slippers in hallway even tho officially no woman loved there.
                So many possible explanations ...

Comment

2 investors going in on a property. The Property costs £135
                  Where are you finding such cheap properties?

Comment

officially no woman loved there.
                    So it's not one of those houses full of 'ladies of the night' then.

Comment

Found this Scotsman on a roof today on Youtube which tickled me.

Comment

Where I work overseas, we have signs up saying that toilets will be blocked (which they will) if we put any toilet paper down them
                        As a punishment?

Comment

Originally posted by jpkeates View Post

It was a small claim, so it might just have been a "judge moment", but it stuck with me.
                          It's almost comical how 'judge moments' are always in tenant's favour though, isn't it?

Comment

You could ask landlord to release you but frankly he'd be made to agree
                            One letter 'E' reverses the whole meaning of the sentence.

Comment

As a punishment?
                              certainly seems that way for us poor users...

Comment

age differences have been less for my girlfriends. ( I'm SO in demand - )
                                My heart's all a flutter.

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

• Unconscious humour from posters
                                  jta
                                  It seems to me there is a lot of unconscious humour here, the latest one for me is...........

Of course I know what he means but his brain seems to be running faster than his typing

Can I suggest that we post them here when we spot them....
                                  01-08-2012, 17:16 PM
                                • Reply to Unconscious humour from posters
                                  JK0
                                  But is a tent really a home? ...
                                  19-10-2019, 20:13 PM
                                • Brexit
                                  craig2222
                                  I'm wondering how many of you voted for brexit and would you change your mind if you had the chance ? . I didn't vote and I still wouldn't be sure if I would choose leave or remain if we had another chance...
                                  30-09-2018, 16:17 PM
                                • Reply to Brexit
                                  Macromia
                                  Nope.

The claim that the UK could save £350 million a week and use that to fund the NHS was never true.
                                  The £350 million a week claim doesn't take into account the 'rebate' that the UK gets that was negotiated by Margaret Thatcher. This 'rebate' is applied before any payments are...
                                  19-10-2019, 20:07 PM
                                • Reply to Brexit
                                  Kape65
                                  Those 50,000 jobs wouldn't need filling if the population was 2 million lighter! And unemployment is much higher than reported (it is round here anyway) you only have to go round Poundland on a Monday morning to see how many people are without work....
                                  19-10-2019, 18:42 PM
                                • Reply to Brexit
                                  islandgirl
                                  The difference is Macromia that 350 million for the NHS was true (well they give us some back and tell us how to spend it but you know what I mean). Saying that "Britain now wants to remain" is entirely untrue...
                                  19-10-2019, 18:23 PM
                                • Reply to Brexit
                                  Macromia
                                  Indeed - but ploughing a message like this in a field would be easier than faking the photos of the finished article and the videos showing it being done....
                                  19-10-2019, 18:09 PM
                                • Reply to Brexit
                                  nukecad
                                  "Believe nothing you hear and only half of what you see"
                                  E.A.Poe.

And that was well before the internet, photoshop, etc.
                                  19-10-2019, 18:00 PM
                                • Reply to Brexit
                                  Macromia
                                  Actually in Wiltshire, apparently....
                                  19-10-2019, 17:39 PM
                                • Reply to Brexit
                                  Macromia
                                  It only looks "so neat" in photos taken from a distance, which make the slight irregularities unnoticeable.

Actually ploughing this into the field probably took very little time. the only time consuming part would have been planning, and marking out where the plough would 'cut'...
                                  19-10-2019, 17:38 PM
                                Working...
                                X