Unconscious humour from posters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Both of you go to the jab centre...
    The DWP will try to give you a sucker punch everytime.

Comment

They're stopping my personal date being abused.
      What were you thinking of doing to her?

Comment

now 11 moths on
        Get them off, then, quick, or they'll eat all your clothes.
        'Pause you who read this, and think for a moment of the long chain of iron or gold, of thorns or flowers, that would never have bound you, but for the formation fo the first link on one memorable day'. Charles Dickens, Great Expectations

Comment

But if your wife does not have any day job, she could do the work and charge you . That situation would be allowable.
          I wonder if anyone ever tried to get a tax break for wife's 'bedroom duties'.

Comment

..the flat that had the prostitutes expired recently
            Poor things.
            'Pause you who read this, and think for a moment of the long chain of iron or gold, of thorns or flowers, that would never have bound you, but for the formation fo the first link on one memorable day'. Charles Dickens, Great Expectations

Comment

I live on the top floor and I am thinking about buying a rope ladder in case there is a fire
              Because rope is obviously fireproof.

Comment

The rent was owed because her housing benefit was stopped because someone had told them her boyfriend was living
                there are some intering points that may give landlords some leverage.
                Pay up, or your boyfriend gets buried?

Comment

I wouldn't feel right making them suffer the dishwashing disappointment I've lived with for the last 4 years!
                  But surely your spouse will be moving out at the same time as you?

Comment

Originally posted by nukecad View Post
                    Because rope is obviously fireproof.
                    You sir are the reason my keyboard now has some of my beer on it as I couldn't swallow before laughing.

Comment

Originally posted by red_boots2 View Post
                      You sir are the reason my keyboard now has some of my beer on it as I couldn't swallow before laughing.
                      Something like this?
                      thspitcoffee.gif

Comment

The issue with the plumbing arouse as there was dump apparently in the ground floor flat
                        Ground floor neighbour is a fecalpheliac?

Comment

The vast majority of views have been from EU unskilled/low skilled migrants
                          But how can you tell that from our user names?

Comment

Each "EU law" is approved by parliament, and where it wants not to follow the EU it simply says so.
                            First I've heard of that. I know the Frenchies take that view. Blighty seems to follow it slavishly.

Comment

How to stop trespassing in very large property
                              Don't keep going there, surely?

Comment

If I take my wife import/distribution B2B business
                                Crikey. Who'd admit to running a Thai Bride agency?

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
                                X