Unconscious humour from posters

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Both of you go to the jab centre...
    The DWP will try to give you a sucker punch everytime.

Comment

They're stopping my personal date being abused.
      What were you thinking of doing to her?

Comment

now 11 moths on
        Get them off, then, quick, or they'll eat all your clothes.
        'Pause you who read this, and think for a moment of the long chain of iron or gold, of thorns or flowers, that would never have bound you, but for the formation fo the first link on one memorable day'. Charles Dickens, Great Expectations

Comment

But if your wife does not have any day job, she could do the work and charge you . That situation would be allowable.
          I wonder if anyone ever tried to get a tax break for wife's 'bedroom duties'.

Comment

..the flat that had the prostitutes expired recently
            Poor things.
            'Pause you who read this, and think for a moment of the long chain of iron or gold, of thorns or flowers, that would never have bound you, but for the formation fo the first link on one memorable day'. Charles Dickens, Great Expectations

Comment

I live on the top floor and I am thinking about buying a rope ladder in case there is a fire
              Because rope is obviously fireproof.

Comment

The rent was owed because her housing benefit was stopped because someone had told them her boyfriend was living
                there are some intering points that may give landlords some leverage.
                Pay up, or your boyfriend gets buried?

Comment

I wouldn't feel right making them suffer the dishwashing disappointment I've lived with for the last 4 years!
                  But surely your spouse will be moving out at the same time as you?

Comment

Originally posted by nukecad View Post
                    Because rope is obviously fireproof.
                    You sir are the reason my keyboard now has some of my beer on it as I couldn't swallow before laughing.

Comment

Originally posted by red_boots2 View Post
                      You sir are the reason my keyboard now has some of my beer on it as I couldn't swallow before laughing.
                      Something like this?
                      thspitcoffee.gif

Comment

The issue with the plumbing arouse as there was dump apparently in the ground floor flat
                        Ground floor neighbour is a fecalpheliac?

Comment

The vast majority of views have been from EU unskilled/low skilled migrants
                          But how can you tell that from our user names?

Comment

Each "EU law" is approved by parliament, and where it wants not to follow the EU it simply says so.
                            First I've heard of that. I know the Frenchies take that view. Blighty seems to follow it slavishly.

Comment

How to stop trespassing in very large property
                              Don't keep going there, surely?

Comment

If I take my wife import/distribution B2B business
                                Crikey. Who'd admit to running a Thai Bride agency?

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

• Brexit
                                  craig2222
                                  I'm wondering how many of you voted for brexit and would you change your mind if you had the chance ? . I didn't vote and I still wouldn't be sure if I would choose leave or remain if we had another chance...
                                  30-09-2018, 16:17 PM
                                • Reply to Brexit
                                  jpkeates
                                  That's great.

Still no meaningful and definitive list of the proposed benefits anywhere.
                                  Even if only so that in, say, a decade, we can check to see if they've been achieved.

And, given that there are significant concerns about leaving (which aren't countered by labelling...
                                  21-09-2019, 09:39 AM
                                • Unconscious humour from posters
                                  jta
                                  It seems to me there is a lot of unconscious humour here, the latest one for me is...........

Of course I know what he means but his brain seems to be running faster than his typing

Can I suggest that we post them here when we spot them....
                                  01-08-2012, 17:16 PM
                                • Reply to Unconscious humour from posters
                                  JK0
                                  Poor confused American kids. See video:

'What do we want? Climate Change! When do we want it? Now!'

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-...-for-the-cause
                                  21-09-2019, 08:21 AM
                                • Reply to Brexit
                                  islandgirl
                                  It really is not complicated. The UK cannot leave the withdrawal agreement without the EUs permission. Therefore we could be stuck in it forever if we cannot agree on all matters. The EU will decide when and if to release us. If you think that acceptable Marcomia then there is, indeed, no hope and no...
                                  20-09-2019, 18:30 PM
                                • Reply to Unconscious humour from posters
                                  JK0
                                  Is that a euphamism for the landlord? ...
                                  20-09-2019, 16:27 PM
                                • Reply to Brexit
                                  Macromia
                                  Far from it.
                                  Withdrawing from the EU at all is not in the best interests of the UK, but if we are going to do so (despite the fact that there are no clear benefits from leaving - at least, none that 'leave' supporters seem able to provide and justify) leaving with a withdrawal deal in place, like...
                                  20-09-2019, 14:08 PM
                                • Reply to Brexit
                                  jpkeates
                                  But Argentina didn't go bankrupt in the sense that a company did.
                                  Argentina is still there, it recovered and has repaid most of the debt it initially defaulted on.

Again, Zimbabwe is currently restructuring its currency and debt.

Newspapers and other media talk about...
                                  20-09-2019, 12:05 PM
                                • Reply to Brexit
                                  ram

Sorry, you are wrong.
                                  I have already stated that Argentina went bankrupt, and people could not get their cash out of the banks.

Zimbabwe . In June 2019, the official inflation rate was 97.9%. Because the country is bankrupt.
                                  In June 2009, the rate of inflation
                                  20-09-2019, 11:33 AM
                                • Reply to Brexit
                                  jpkeates
                                  I know that countries pay interest on their loans (I even mentioned that in my post - that the cost of borrowing varies with the situation the country finds itself in).

But the UK can't go out of business or become bankrupt like a company (and if it did start to wobble, the impact on the...
                                  20-09-2019, 10:58 AM
                                Working...
                                X