Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think ^ gets to the nob of the problem
    I believe it's spelt: 'knob'.
    To save them chiming in, JPKeates, Theartfullodger, Boletus, Mindthegap, Macromia, Holy Cow & Ted.E.Bear think the opposite of me on almost every subject.

Comment

Originally posted by JK0 View Post

I believe it's spelt: 'knob'.
      Nope, it should have been "nub".

Comment

Why didn't you kick them out the first time?
        To save them chiming in, JPKeates, Theartfullodger, Boletus, Mindthegap, Macromia, Holy Cow & Ted.E.Bear think the opposite of me on almost every subject.

Comment

Tenant defecating twice in communal area,

That tenant ignored all messages (I sent him an offer but no response) and didn't respond to mydeposits after I made a claim for full deposit.
          Sounds like you received a full deposit from his replacement.

Comment

everything else pails,
            So put it all on the bucket list.

Comment

The course was devoid of any applied economics, the material you need to get an insight into money-laundering, collusive practices, rigging the financial markets etc
              I guess that our current government studied those on a different course then?

Comment

i don’t see how anyone should have the right to own anything.
                Did Klaus Schwab join Landlordzone?

Comment

You lease me a brand new car for 10 years, I never service it, bring it back to you needing repairs from leaking engine oil, leaking gearbox oil, ceased callipers never serviced, full of dents and scuffs because of my negligence
                  Isn't that more or less the condition our residential properties usually come back in?

Comment

I have already stated that I pick up immediately my very small dog does anything and it's disposed of.
                    The dog?

Comment

he took over the responsibility of all the sub-meters and the Main Meter was 200 meters away on a public road.
                      200 is a lot of sub-meters to take responsibility for.

Comment

https://forums.landlordzone.co.uk/fo...ssional-tenant

Not the sort of 'professional' you'd want, though.

Comment

I have also fallen foul of a professional tenant mine is now evicted without any possessions, to see them into the next life..
                          So... did you get a hitman?

Comment

.. if an animal reeks havoc ..
                            Is that a line from the 'Smelly Cat' song?

Comment

Originally posted by nukecad View Post
                              No it is challenging the view from pet owners who think their pets don't smell.

Comment

Originally posted by nukecad View Post
                                'Ode to the haggis'?

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
                                X