Unconscious humour from posters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello

If a property is sold with tenants, is it possible to take them out?
    Yeah, but you'll be done for murder.

Comment

Not at any times without the licence in writing of the Lessor first obtained nor except (if such licence shall be granted) in accordance with plans and specifications previously approved by the Lessor an to the Lessor's reasonable satisfaction to make any alterations or apture in the plan external construction hight walls timbers elevations or architectural appearance thereof nor to cut or remove the main walls or timbers of the Demised Premises nor to do or suffer in or upon the Demised Premises any wilful or voluntary waste or spoil nor to carry out or permit to be carried out any alterations or additions to or disconnections from the general plumbing system and/or any conduits connected thereto nor to remove any of the Lessor's fixtures and

The above is the only clause where electricity/wiring is mentioned as far as the Lessee's covenant is concerned.
      No, it mentions plumbing!

Comment

I would be asking the plumbing why the pressure keeps dropping
        Would that be a voicepipe?

Comment

Carpet Damage Zero Deposit Guarantee
          Ah, if only there was someone who could guarantee zero damage or deposits, on your carpet.

Comment

Don't keep putting sushi down it then, surely?

Comment

https://forums.landlordzone.co.uk/fo...-is-this-legal

(Yeah. But no. But, yeah, but no but yeah.)

Comment

Schedule 18 Part !! of the Rent Act 1977
                That most be a good part to deserve the double exclamation.

Comment

A lot of tenants have practical skills that are going to waste while they are renting.
                  My tenant's aren't, unfortunately. https://forums.landlordzone.co.uk/fo...is-a-handy-man

Comment

The whole review-based system is not geared for someone libelled to pursue the matter
                    They could always try to sue for defamation of character.

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

• Reply to Brexit
                      by Jon66
                      I wouldn't bank on it. Look at what has happened to women, the goalposts moved without enough time to add sufficiently to their pension pot to make up the shortfall....
                      09-05-2021, 23:28 PM
                    • Brexit
                      by craig2222
                      I'm wondering how many of you voted for brexit and would you change your mind if you had the chance ? . I didn't vote and I still wouldn't be sure if I would choose leave or remain if we had another chance...
                      30-09-2018, 16:17 PM
                    • Reply to Brexit
                      by Jon66
                      Alternatively move to Wales . . . ­čĄú
                      09-05-2021, 23:25 PM
                    • Reply to Brexit
                      by islandgirl
                      Used this for a while for a relative - and you can also get a 3 month one if you can't afford the year
                      06-05-2021, 12:51 PM
                    • Reply to Brexit
                      by jpkeates
                      A bit off topic, but for anyone taking regular medication and is under 60, it's possible to buy a prescription pre-payment certificate, which costs £108.10 for 12 months of all the medication you normally pay £9.35 a pop for.
                      If you take more than one type of medication it's a real saving -...
                      06-05-2021, 11:45 AM
                    • Reply to Brexit
                      by boletus
                      I'm surprised to be in agreement with you Art.

Probably the best decision at the time.

But how to redress the balance?

Winter Fuel Payment for mansion owners? Bus passes for Bentley owners? State pension freeze? Free (for all) prescriptions? Scrap...
                      05-05-2021, 18:00 PM
                    • Reply to Brexit
                      by theartfullodger
                      Interesting you seem to suggest NHS usage is a "benefit". (I'd not argue with you..)

Being aged 73, I object to be described as the "weakest in society": The e.g. poor, the sick, the homeless, the abused, the downtrodden I'd consider some or most, sadly for them, usually...
                      05-05-2021, 15:38 PM
                    • Reply to Brexit
                      by boletus
                      Class 1 NIC's are compulsory. I'll certainly be drawing the state pension when I can but I could and have made far better investments elsewhere....
                      05-05-2021, 14:41 PM
                    • Reply to Brexit
                      by an0nymous
                      Then why didn't you? The state pension isn't forced on you....
                      05-05-2021, 14:25 PM
                    • Reply to Brexit
                      by boletus
                      Only if they didn't invest it (and monitor it to make sure it's keeping on track).

If I'd invested all the money I've had to pay into state pensions, I'd be buying a Bentley at retirement age, not claiming a free bus pass....
                      05-05-2021, 13:47 PM
                    Working...
                    X