Unconscious humour from posters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just received an advertising email from Landlordzone with the subject as follows:

TONIGHT - Live Deal Souring Training!
    Surely no-one needs training for that?
    To save them chiming in, JPKeates, Theartfullodger, Boletus, Mindthegap, Macromia, Holy Cow & Ted.E.Bear think the opposite of me on almost every subject.

Comment

I fail to see why a Eric Would fail in an area the leaseholder has no control over,
      But where to find an electrician called Eric?
      To save them chiming in, JPKeates, Theartfullodger, Boletus, Mindthegap, Macromia, Holy Cow & Ted.E.Bear think the opposite of me on almost every subject.

Comment

leaking comes from Balcony
        I'm sure we have all been on holidays where people used to P off the balcony.

Comment

Have any members experience of electronic execution?
          When I read that The Green Mile came to mind.

I've had it the other way with a 200 joule defibrillation, but that's resucitation not execution.

Comment

I'd go toilet every day of the week.
            I should hope so!

Comment

Tenant to stay after death
              People tend not to move much once they are dead.

Comment

Originally posted by nukecad View Post
                People tend not to move much once they are dead.
                'License to haunt'?

Comment

If the (un)availability of the heating would have made a difference to your decision to rent the property, not telling you is a misleading omission by the agent/landlord.
                  Agents are expected to be mind-readers?

Comment

That's significantly shorter than was previously reported.
                    The reason given for the change in the calculation was that the figures were being distorted by a smaller number of very long lasting cases which was making the average meaningless.
                    Same people who add up the coronavirus deaths?

Comment

Any mathematician will tell you that averages are pretty meaningless anyway - except for advertising people and government propaganda.

(Lies, Dammed Lies, and Statistcs)

Average/mean, mode, median, Central Tendency, they are all (usually) different and you pick the one that best supports your case.
                      https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/topic...ticles/z99jpbk

Comment

No quote - but there have been a few this last couple of days:

Tenant/sub-tenant/lodger from hell.

Always makes me wonder if we are not getting the full story and they are renting a hell hole?

Comment

the additional pet deposit was made illegal
                          But what if your pet doesn't know that, and leaves deposits anyway?

Comment

No offence but you are talking garbage.
                            Saying "no offence but ...." doesn't make it any less offensive.

LOL, I just noticed that artful had also used it today in a different thread.
                            But TBH the OP of that thread is being obnoxious because he didn't like the answers he got, so offend away.

Comment

Originally posted by nukecad View Post
                              Saying "no offence but ...." doesn't make it any less offensive.
                              It's odd to me that so many people have been interacting online for so long, and so few people have any idea how to interact with each other online.
                              When I post, I am expressing an opinion - feel free to disagree, I have been wrong before.
                              Please don't act on my suggestions without checking with a grown-up (ideally some kind of expert).

Comment

Online they can offend but can't get a punch on the nose for being offensive so they never learn to be civil.

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
                                X