Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't see any avatars any more, have they been banned?
    I offer no guarantee that anything I say is correct. wysiwyg

Cancel that, they're back.

Comment

Originally posted by jta View Post
      Cancel that, they're back.
      I wondered if it was that surgery you had; what you thought were avatars were really splodges on your monitor.

Something somewhere has happened as my wireless mouse pointer will not respond properly on LLZ and two other sites.
      Based on the information posted, I offer my thoughts.Any action you then take is your liability. While commending individual effort, there is no substitute for a thorough review of documents and facts by paid for professional advisers.

Comment

Funny you should say that, I've only had one eye done so far, now it's settled down I am finding the vision in that eye (left) has improved so much that I have removed the left lens from my glasses, the first time in 50 years I have been able to see clearly without glasses out of that eye, another bonus is that I have re-discovered violet, that's really obvious if I close that eye and look at a gas flame with the right and then change to the left eye. The penumbra of the flame is completely different.

Can't help with the wireless mouse, have you tried a different station? Luxembourg? Hilversum? Limoges?

Comment

I think it's a problem with the GUI on some sites annoyingly regular updates on Firefox that break add ons and plug ins. As the different stations on the "talking type electric wireless" are now different stations on the net ( though I do still access AFN europe on a Sony world band radio ) it's a bit annoying when you can't point at articles or tune into Mark And Brian on KLOS.

Great that you have "re discovered Violet", as long as she is not an old girlfriend!
          Based on the information posted, I offer my thoughts.Any action you then take is your liability. While commending individual effort, there is no substitute for a thorough review of documents and facts by paid for professional advisers.

Comment

At least the avatars on LLZ are either humorous, aesthetically pleasing or at least inoffensive.

That's not the case with all supposedly 'professional' advice sites.
            'Pause you who read this, and think for a moment of the long chain of iron or gold, of thorns or flowers, that would never have bound you, but for the formation fo the first link on one memorable day'. Charles Dickens, Great Expectations

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
            X