Hot Summers Predictable?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hot Summers Predictable?

Has anyone else noticed that summers in years ending with 5 or 6 seem to be very hot?

From my own lifetime, I remember 75 and 76, 85 & 86, 95 & 96, and 05 & 06 all being very hot.

Can any older Landlordzone members confirm if it was the same in 65 and 66 or any earlier 5& 6 years?

In 65 it was very hot. I was little so I don't recall....

But we did live in California.
    Based on the information posted, I offer my thoughts.Any action you then take is your liability. While commending individual effort, there is no substitute for a thorough review of documents and facts by paid for professional advisers.

Comment

http://www.weatheronline.co.uk/repor...ummer-1959.htm

Apparently not. It seems 1959 was a real stonker, then nothing until '75.
      'Pause you who read this, and think for a moment of the long chain of iron or gold, of thorns or flowers, that would never have bound you, but for the formation fo the first link on one memorable day'. Charles Dickens, Great Expectations

Comment

I don't remember the summer of '62, but the winter was a real stonker.
        I offer no guarantee that anything I say is correct. wysiwyg

Comment

Originally posted by jta View Post
          I don't remember the summer of '62, but the winter was a real stonker.
          Was it 62 or 63 I thought 63 was the bad one? I seem to recall something about Feb 63 being the worst bit?

The Summer of 1990 was something special, I remember a Sprite can exploding inside my car, leaving it a sticky mess and gluing up the buttons on the car phone and controls
          Based on the information posted, I offer my thoughts.Any action you then take is your liability. While commending individual effort, there is no substitute for a thorough review of documents and facts by paid for professional advisers.

Comment

It was '63, I remember it well because I spent the whole period in hospital and did not get to stick my nose out of doors for about 4 months
            I offer no guarantee that anything I say is correct. wysiwyg

Comment

To quote Mrs LHA this morning as she opened the curtains

" What a beautiful March morning"

This might be as good as the weather gets.

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
              X