Busted, By Sainsburys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Busted, By Sainsburys

Mrs LHA returning from travels decides we stay in London for Jubilee festivity ( yawn).

Seeing fridge is not exactly full, save for a lettuce that gave her an evil look, it may very well have had a litter it is protecting it's been there so long, I said

" Try our luck Sainsburys might have a slot on the flat account."

All was quiet for a while and items ordered and then the printer runs, followed by the slightly stompy sound of bare feet on boards.

Uh'oh. Then I feel the heat on my neck akin to several suns. On a hot day. At the Equator.

In my greed for nectar points in the "Local" it records everything you buy and there on the sheets, were many "banned items".

I am currently thinking about what I have done, a 48 year old on a time out. All because of their sugary and savoury temptations, darn you Sainsburys !

Happy "Jubilations" Everybody - I'll join you when I am allowed.
    Based on the information posted, I offer my thoughts.Any action you then take is your liability. While commending individual effort, there is no substitute for a thorough review of documents and facts by paid for professional advisers.

Eat fat, get fat...
    'Pause you who read this, and think for a moment of the long chain of iron or gold, of thorns or flowers, that would never have bound you, but for the formation fo the first link on one memorable day'. Charles Dickens, Great Expectations

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
    X