Ryanair title mistake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ryanair title mistake

Over the weekend I booked flights for our holiday with Ryanair, I didn't notice that I put myself down as Mr until I got the booking through in an email. I have just spent the whole weekend fretting about being charged huge amounts of money to change it to my correct title of Mrs. But I was very suprised to be told that there would be no charge made at all, Phew....This is the 2nd time that I have been pleasantly suprised with this airline. 3 years ago I booked flights again in my maiden name, forgetting that my passport was due to run out before the flights and that i would then be married and my passport would not match my flight details.So i had to change my name and they did that for free too!
    I must say (fingers crossed) that I have never had any difficulties with this airline and hopefully never will. We fly from Bournemouth airport (which is 10 mins from our house, so handy)the flights are always expensive but we don't mind because of the convenience. Anybody else have any praise stories for companies that get a bad press?

Lol. but iam growing my hair!

Comment

Where did JKO's post go? My reply looks very weird now!!!!

Comment

I can see JKO’s post, doesn’t stop you from being weird though
        I also post as Mars_Mug when not moderating

Comment

I removed my post lest I offend any transgender landlordzone members.

Comment

Originally posted by JK0 View Post
            I removed my post lest I offend any transgender landlordzone members.
            And, in my head, that's cues the Stan or Loretta skit from Life of Brian

Oh no I am now replaying the accompanying Judean people's front scene and laughing to myself and getting odd looks from other train users.
            http://arago4.tnw.utwente.nl/stonedead/albums-cds/sketches/life-of-brian/stan-loretta.html
            Based on the information posted, I offer my thoughts.Any action you then take is your liability. While commending individual effort, there is no substitute for a thorough review of documents and facts by paid for professional advisers.

Comment

Ryan Air the Cookie Monster

Some may be aware of this- if you monitor a price, the vendors web sites spots your cookies and can adjust the price.

It was reported that Ryan Air did this
              Day 1 price £123
              Day 2 price £237
              Delete cookies price back to £123

I have found similar problems with Expedia and BA so it's an idea to reboot your router or at least clean your cookies and history to make sure you get the best price.

Though with expedia, in a certain time limit they held the price for me as the last 2 in that price bracket, so that the next person got the next batch of availability and a higher bracket. That happened to the rep on the phone and I got a cheaper price than they quoted over the phone.

So when shopping on line where prices are linked to tranches of avaialbility, try a similar search with another computer or your pda.
              Based on the information posted, I offer my thoughts.Any action you then take is your liability. While commending individual effort, there is no substitute for a thorough review of documents and facts by paid for professional advisers.

Comment

That maybe explains the price jump of over £170! I am going to clear my cookies and visit the website again....
                Watch this space

Comment

Originally posted by leaseholdanswers View Post
                  I have found similar problems with Expedia and BA so it's an idea to reboot your router or at least clean your cookies and history to make sure you get the best price.

So when shopping on line where prices are linked to tranches of avaialbility, try a similar search with another computer or your pda.
                  Wow, thanks for the tip!

Comment

Originally posted by jjlandlord View Post
                    Wow, thanks for the tip!
                    Most welcome

Comment

This is a good software free item it's CNET tested as spyware free etc.

http://www.piriform.com/ccleaner

Just make sure to untick saved passwords in the set up if you keep them saved in your browser or email service.

It also shreds files you don't want anyone to recover after deletion.

Comment

P

Have Ryan air starting charging £5.00 yet for a pee
                        Thunderbirds are go

Comment

FASCINATING AIDA - Cheap Flights

I found this today. It tickled me.

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
                          X