Written applause for Jeffrey- milestones?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• leaseholdanswers
    replied
    Originally posted by mind the gap View Post
    Rather more mellifluous than the roadside sign we saw on the way here : Déstockage Backsides'. (We did not dare investigate further).
    I dont know a cheap stock clearance "backside" could be useful after all that cycling!

Leave a comment:

• leaseholdanswers
    replied
    Originally posted by jeffrey View Post
    So is mind the gap's holiday in the Dordogne. Lovely word- say it aloud "Dor-dogne".
    So mtg's vacation and interest rates are bi-cyclic-al then.

Leave a comment:

• mind the gap
    replied
    So is mind the gap's holiday in the Dordogne. Lovely word- say it aloud "Dor-dogne".
    Rather more mellifluous than the roadside sign we saw on the way here : Déstockage Backsides'. (We did not dare investigate further).

Leave a comment:

• jeffrey
    replied

Leave a comment:

• leaseholdanswers
    replied
    No. Rates of interest are still at a historic low.
    But they are cyclic-al

Leave a comment:

• jeffrey
    replied
    No. Rates of interest are still at a historic low.

Leave a comment:

• mind the gap
    replied
    'Round' has to be precise. If you want to go around the block/park/France/the World, you have to do 100% or else you don't return to where you were.
    I agree. Which is why I said that the 50km was approximate and the round trip, precise.

Now can you ask me an interesting question, please?!

Leave a comment:

• jeffrey
    replied
    'Round' has to be precise. If you want to go around the block/park/France/the World, you have to do 100% or else you don't return to where you were.

Leave a comment:

• mind the gap
    replied
    How can it be both 'about' and 'precise'? Even you can't be simultaneously approximate and exact!
    Well, actually, that's one of my many talents. The 50km was approximate; the round trip was precise.

You know, I used to enjoy chatting to you.

Leave a comment:

• jeffrey
    replied
    How can it be both 'about' and 'precise'? Even you can't be simultaneously approximate and exact!

Leave a comment:

• mind the gap
    replied
    Wow- that's bloomin' quick. It must be hundreds of miles around the whole of SW France. However did you manage it: motorbike?
    I never said I cycled round the whole of SW France! Just round it. That could (and did, in my case) just mean some of it. About 50 km (round trip) to be precise. And it was definitely not on a motor bike! I'd quite like to live to see my kids grow up.

Leave a comment:

• jeffrey
    replied
    Freedom Fries, surely, not Cheese-eating Surrender Monkeys'.

Leave a comment:

• wilfred
    replied
    Wow- that's bloomin' quick. It must be hundreds of miles around the whole of SW France. However did you manage it: motorbike?
    Try Hybrid power, with or without an electronic chip or frite.

Leave a comment:

• jeffrey
    replied
    Originally posted by mind the gap View Post
    a few hours to cycle round SW France

Leave a comment:

• mind the gap
    replied
    I didn't see you in a yellow jersey leading that there Tour.
    That's because they didn't wait for me to break up from school. Had to do all the étapes solo!

Leave a comment:

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
X