Written applause for Jeffrey- milestones?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry, but today marks the ninth millennial of posts.
    JEFFREY SHAW, solicitor [and Topic Expert], Nether Edge Law*
    1. Public advice is believed accurate, but I accept no legal responsibility except to direct-paying private clients.
    2. Telephone advice: see http://www.landlordzone.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=34638.
    3. For paid advice about conveyancing/leaseholds/L&T, contact me* and become a private client.
    4. *- Contact info: click on my name (blue-highlight link).

Comment

Written applause for Jeffrey the Topic Expert?

I don't know how he does it, but Jeffrey spends a lot of time helping on this forum and since he is a practising lawyer, his willingness to come on here and take time away from his official work is very commendable.

I don't know if this has been done before, but I think a big round of thanks from other members is in order for Jeffrey's past and continuing contribution.

Thank you!

Comment

Yeah, I must say Jeffrey has been really helpful to everyone. When I first joined I didn't have a clue about how to get rid of a tenant. With Jeffrey's and other help I got rid of the tenant.

Comment

An olympian of the highest order.
          ASSUME NOTHING - QUESTION EVERYTHING!

Comment

Originally posted by Paragon View Post
            An olympian of the highest order.
            A veritable Man-Mountain! (In an intellectual sense)
            Does he have a fan club?
            'Pause you who read this, and think for a moment of the long chain of iron or gold, of thorns or flowers, that would never have bound you, but for the formation fo the first link on one memorable day'. Charles Dickens, Great Expectations

Comment

I'd like to join the fan-club please - thanks Jeffrey
              Unshackled by the chains of idle vanity, A modest manatee, that's me

Comment

CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP.........

I have noticed that Jeffery really does go to the trouble to answer alot of posters on here, and his advice is excellent, infact Jeffery was the one poster who I wished would of answered my post, I was waiting and waiting for him to chip in, but alas I think I may of slipped under his radar.

If your reading this Jeffery plz plz plz plz can you advise me on my thread when you possibly get a moment?

Thanks anyway Jeffery for your time and advices.

Comment

Here Here !!

Many many thanks Jeffrey - you've got me out of many an awkward problem with straightforward advice

Alidee

Comment

Over ten thousand posts now....why not create a graph of posts over time to see if your growth is still exponential.
                    All posts in good faith, but do not rely on them

You can search the forums here:

Comment

Well done Jeffrey, I certainly like reading your posts and have found them very informative dare I say refreshingly witty!

Comment

14 000? Really?
                        1. Public advice is believed accurate, but I accept no legal responsibility except to direct-paying private clients.
                        2. Telephone advice: see http://www.landlordzone.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=34638.
                        3. For paid advice about conveyancing/leaseholds/L&T, contact me* and become a private client.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffrey View Post
                          14 000? Really?
                          No. 14001, actually.

Well done old bean.

Need more jokes, though...
                          'Pause you who read this, and think for a moment of the long chain of iron or gold, of thorns or flowers, that would never have bound you, but for the formation fo the first link on one memorable day'. Charles Dickens, Great Expectations

Comment

Originally posted by mind the gap View Post
                            No. 14001, actually.

Well done old bean.

Need more jokes, though...
                            Ha, you're Closing The Gap rapidly.

Comment

Don’t all these millstones wear you down?
                              I also post as Moderator2 when moderating

Comment

Originally posted by Mars Mug View Post
                                Don’t all these millstones wear you down?
                                Can't be milestones, I imagine. There's probably an EU Edict re-naming them Kilometrestones. Or Kilometrekilogrammes.
                                Penalty for non-compliance: to be made to read the EU Treaties until your brain explodes.

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
                                X