Written applause for Jeffrey- milestones?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'Round' has to be precise. If you want to go around the block/park/France/the World, you have to do 100% or else you don't return to where you were.
    JEFFREY SHAW, solicitor [and Topic Expert], Nether Edge Law*
    1. Public advice is believed accurate, but I accept no legal responsibility except to direct-paying private clients.
    2. Telephone advice: see http://www.landlordzone.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=34638.
    3. For paid advice about conveyancing/leaseholds/L&T, contact me* and become a private client.
    4. *- Contact info: click on my name (blue-highlight link).

Comment

Originally posted by jeffrey View Post
      'Round' has to be precise. If you want to go around the block/park/France/the World, you have to do 100% or else you don't return to where you were.
      I agree. Which is why I said that the 50km was approximate and the round trip, precise.

Now can you ask me an interesting question, please?!
      'Pause you who read this, and think for a moment of the long chain of iron or gold, of thorns or flowers, that would never have bound you, but for the formation fo the first link on one memorable day'. Charles Dickens, Great Expectations

Comment

No. Rates of interest are still at a historic low.
        1. Public advice is believed accurate, but I accept no legal responsibility except to direct-paying private clients.
        2. Telephone advice: see http://www.landlordzone.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=34638.
        3. For paid advice about conveyancing/leaseholds/L&T, contact me* and become a private client.

Comment

No. Rates of interest are still at a historic low.
          But they are cyclic-al
          Based on the information posted, I offer my thoughts.Any action you then take is your liability. While commending individual effort, there is no substitute for a thorough review of documents and facts by paid for professional advisers.

Comment

So is mind the gap's holiday in the Dordogne. Lovely word- say it aloud "Dor-dogne".

Comment

So is mind the gap's holiday in the Dordogne. Lovely word- say it aloud "Dor-dogne".
              Rather more mellifluous than the roadside sign we saw on the way here : Déstockage Backsides'. (We did not dare investigate further).
              'Pause you who read this, and think for a moment of the long chain of iron or gold, of thorns or flowers, that would never have bound you, but for the formation fo the first link on one memorable day'. Charles Dickens, Great Expectations

Comment

So mtg's vacation and interest rates are bi-cyclic-al then.
                Based on the information posted, I offer my thoughts.Any action you then take is your liability. While commending individual effort, there is no substitute for a thorough review of documents and facts by paid for professional advisers.

Comment

Originally posted by mind the gap View Post
                  Rather more mellifluous than the roadside sign we saw on the way here : Déstockage Backsides'. (We did not dare investigate further).
                  I dont know a cheap stock clearance "backside" could be useful after all that cycling!

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
                  X