Written applause for Jeffrey- milestones?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Written applause for Jeffrey- milestones?

I was watching this with interest yesterday Jeffrey and you've finally done it, you've cracked the 2000 posts mark.
    Would just like to say well done . . . . .
    And get a life ! ! haha
    Ambition is Critical

I don't profess to be a knowledge in all areas, my advice is based on life experience.

Originally posted by J4L View Post
    I was watching this with interest yesterday Jeffrey and you've finally done it, you've cracked the 2000 posts mark.
    Would just like to say well done . . . . .
    And get a life ! ! haha
    1. Thank you, post spotter. Who was it that needs to get a life?
    2. Not true that Jeffrey hits 2000, as I'm no good at cricket- but, then, nor is the England team.
    3. I aimed elsewhere but someone bumped my shoulder and that's why I hit 2000 (not Grecian, though).
    4. Sorry about cracking the posts- or does "Cracking posts" sound like Wallis and Grommit?
    JEFFREY SHAW, solicitor [and Topic Expert], Nether Edge Law*
    1. Public advice is believed accurate, but I accept no legal responsibility except to direct-paying private clients.
    2. Telephone advice: see http://www.landlordzone.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=34638.
    3. For paid advice about conveyancing/leaseholds/L&T, contact me* and become a private client.
    4. *- Contact info: click on my name (blue-highlight link).

Comment

Originally posted by jeffrey View Post
      1. Thank you, post spotter. Who was it that needs to get a life? Probably Me actually!!!!
      2. Not true that Jeffrey hits 2000, as I'm no good at cricket- but, then, nor is the England team. Have England GOT acricket team?? I didn't realise!!3. I aimed elsewhere but someone bumped my shoulder and that's why I hit 2000 (not Grecian, though). I have no idea what you could be talking about.4. Sorry about cracking the posts- or does "Cracking posts" sound like Wallis and Grommit?
      Don't do W&G i'm afraid so that goes straight over the top of me!
      Ambition is Critical

I don't profess to be a knowledge in all areas, my advice is based on life experience.

Comment

Refers to hair product from the 80's; Grecian 2000. With regular use it slowly turns grey hairs back to your original clour. Look years younger in a matter of weeks!! Lady Grecian was aimed for the female market.

This is not a product endorsement!!

This product may have been rebranded as 'Just for men', or they may use the same advertising agency.
        All posts in good faith, but do not rely on them

You can search the forums here:

Comment

Originally posted by Bel View Post
          Refers to hair product from the 80's; Grecian 2000. With regular use it slowly turns grey hairs back to your original clour. Look years younger in a matter of weeks!! Lady Grecian was aimed for the female market.

This is not a product endorsement!!

This product may have been rebranded as 'Just for men', or they may use the same advertising agency.
          Hey, you, get off my clour?
          Pre-1980s hit by famous misprints the J K Rowling Stones?
          1. Public advice is believed accurate, but I accept no legal responsibility except to direct-paying private clients.
          2. Telephone advice: see http://www.landlordzone.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=34638.
          3. For paid advice about conveyancing/leaseholds/L&T, contact me* and become a private client.

Comment

I did a round in 2000 at Rowhampton Golf Club - does that count.
            ASSUME NOTHING - QUESTION EVERYTHING!

Comment

Originally posted by Paragon View Post
              I did a round in 2000 at Rowhampton Golf Club - does that count.
              2000 strokes over 18 holes? Now that's what I call a handicap. A lot of counting to be done.

Here are some more counts:

Count Arthur Strong
              Count of Monte Christo
              Count Down (Irish TV quiz champion)
              Count E. Durham
              Count Vlad the Impala (very rare ennobled deer)

Comment

My god the impossable happened

I have been trying to put together a complicated deal for ages and have been running around, and subsequently decided to take a little rest from Thursday to Monday on my uncles boat in Monte Carlo. Was Lounging around whilst on our way for lunch in strop and i get a rollocking from my uncle about how much it cost him a minute for me to play around on net, showed him this site and thought that was the end of the matter, just got a fax from him stating "bored at the moment and playing around with the thing you savd in the favourites, takes me back a bit... Look at post from J4L about geoffrey... I have to agree I think Geoffrey its nuts spending so much time on the site, but very generous of him as he is highly knolageable and each technical answer especcially on long leases is upto date and if we got councils oppinion on each thread, I think his contribution would have cost a million. Do you know if he takes on new clients, if so bring him over on friday.

I must say that I looked the other fellow up and as grandpa always said if he ran my company i would be worth 500mill before the end of the year, call me to tell me if the solicitor os coming and what time you get to the airport xxx J"

I am amazed quite frankly that he has had the time, Geoffrey what are you and your wife doing this weekend, my uncle does not come to Egnland for tax situation.

J4L its a funny answer, when I was in a room with my grandfather and uncle about 15 years ago an investment company and banker came to us and wanted us to do a deal which even at the age of 13 I could read between the lines that it was a scam. Grandpa just smiled and nodded and at the end he said in a relaxed way, If i decide to do this i believe my net worth would dramicly change to 500m
                the guy looked deighted and asked us to sign when G came out with a line "unfortunatly today i am worth 5 bill, so sod off" quiet funney really

Comment

After a relaxing break thought it might be time to pluck up courage and look into the problems on LandlordZONE.

Great to see this new "Take a Break forum" but before I post something less serious would like to congratulate Jeffrey on his second millenium plus a few extra.......

and of course get myself one more post
                  Vic - wicked landlord
                  Any advice or suggestions given in my posts are intended for guidance only and not a substitute for completing full searches on this forum, having regard to the advice of others, or seeking appropriate professional opinion.
                  Without Plain English Codes of Practice and easy to complete Prescribed Forms the current law is too complex and is thus neither fair to good tenants nor good landlords.

Comment

...and now his third, it seems.

Comment

Congratulations and celebrations to Jeffrey, the wonder-post.

Hip-hip-hooray

Huge thanks for all your wisdom.
                      All posts in good faith, but do not rely on them

You can search the forums here:

Comment

Just passed 4000, if you're counting...

Comment

Quality AND quantity ....deserves a knighthood!
                          Thank you for some very helpful insights and posts Jeffrey.

Simon
                          A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.
                          W.Churchill

Comment

Just passed 4000, if you're counting...
                            ...and, today, 5000!

Comment

...and, today, 5000!
                              Yes, but how many of those have only been to tell us how many posts you have?

Only joking --- congratulations.

Peter

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
                              X