Odd news story of the day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'Extractor Fan... When you put it on, you cannae hear yourself f****** think.'

To save them chiming in, JPKeates, Theartfullodger, Boletus, Mindthegap, Macromia, Holy Cow & Ted.E.Bear think the opposite of me on almost every subject.

Comment

To save them chiming in, JPKeates, Theartfullodger, Boletus, Mindthegap, Macromia, Holy Cow & Ted.E.Bear think the opposite of me on almost every subject.

Comment

Oh dear

Do you remember years ago when somebody was getting their knickers in a twist over the Milky Bar kid being white?

Comment

... the mail was threatening but added that it was a racially aggravated offense due to the use of the word “leprechaun.”

Comment

Not sure if this is good news or bad. Do English leases have a 'Force Majeure' clause?
            The judge's action in a Chapter 11 bankruptcy case is believed to be among the first uses of a common legal concept as leverage against

Comment

Comment

This guy is funny:

Comment

Comment

You do read some reactionary nutjobs!

What he actually said about wearing masks at home is "if you have been out in public and exposing yourself ... if you have someone that has underlying medical conditions at home then we really need to be thinking about that"
                    (While case numbers and deaths are up 4-5x in the last month)

Comment

This is a shocking if it's true:

https://off-guardian.org/2020/07/13/...-over-covid19/

Comment

"...but you could actually argue that it could have been the COVID-19 that caused him to crash..."

Comment

We Are Victims of the Greatest Crime in History

Comment

Guess I won't be going back to Jersey any time soon...

Comment

It does not bode well for our society when proposals to simply expropriate property are becoming more and more prevalent and discussed with more seriousness...

Comment

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.hertfordshiremercury.co.uk/news/hertfordshire-news/violent-dangerous-apsley-man-attacked-4442206.

I used to rent a flat to this guy and he was such a nice fella. Always paid and was no trouble at all. He only moved because he meet someone and her place was bigger. He has gone right down hill in 4 years

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
                                X