Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LandlordZONE- recent outages

Hi folks,

The regulars among you may be noticing the forum disappearing every now and again recently, well unfortunately it's not on purpose, but we are investigating these outages.

I've been looking at optimising the forum today, and I've changed a few settings that should hopefully increase the speed of the forum and decrease the load on our server.

So, I'm posting to request that you reply here when you notice an outage, a particularly slow loading section/page or if you want to pat us on the back because your LandlordZONE experience has sped up dramatically.

Many thanks,

Will
    LandlordZONE Technical Staff.

Yes, yes, will do...but do you know any good jokes, while you're here?
    'Pause you who read this, and think for a moment of the long chain of iron or gold, of thorns or flowers, that would never have bound you, but for the formation fo the first link on one memorable day'. Charles Dickens, Great Expectations

Comment

Regular Visitors

What you mean people come back more than once
      A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.
      W.Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by mind the gap View Post
        Yes, yes, will do...but do you know any good jokes, while you're here?
        Did you hear about the man who lost his whole left side?

He was all right.

Comment

Originally posted by WillB View Post
          Did you hear about the man who lost his whole left side?

He was all right.
          I like it. Why did the monkey fall out of the tree?

it was dead
          'Pause you who read this, and think for a moment of the long chain of iron or gold, of thorns or flowers, that would never have bound you, but for the formation fo the first link on one memorable day'. Charles Dickens, Great Expectations

Comment

I like it. Why did the monkey fall out of the tree?

it was dead
            That is not very funny.
            A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.
            W.Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by Rodent1 View Post
              That is not very funny.
              It's obviously too subtle for you. It's an existentialist post-modern joke.

My tutor group liked it. They told me a few more as well, but I had to censor most of them.

Comment

Knock, Knock!
                Who's there?
                Mandy
                Mandy who?

...Mandy lifeboats!

Comment

ANYWAY, jokes in a joke thread or something. Speed issues here!

Comment

Originally posted by WillB View Post
                    ANYWAY, jokes in a joke thread or something. Speed issues here!
                    Que? You want faster jokes?

I'm afraid to say I haven't noticed any difference yet. (But this computer is very old and creaky...like my jokes).

Comment

The forum is much faster for me. So thank you for putting the hamsters on a better diet.

Comment

Same speed for me ...used to get loads of pnr but not since b4 xmas.
                        W.Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by Rodent1 View Post
                          Same speed for me ...used to get loads of pnr but not since b4 xmas.

post nuptial rollickings?

You'll just have to try harder, that's all.

Comment

post nuptial rollickings?

You'll just have to try harder, that's all.

Yes those as well. Page Not Responding
                            W.Churchill

Comment

'Outage' is not a word, anyway. It sounds like a misprint; what an outrage!
                              JEFFREY SHAW, solicitor [and Topic Expert], Nether Edge Law*
                              1. Public advice is believed accurate, but I accept no legal responsibility except to direct-paying private clients.
                              2. Telephone advice: see http://www.landlordzone.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=34638.
                              3. For paid advice about conveyancing/leaseholds/L&T, contact me* and become a private client.
                              4. *- Contact info: click on my name (blue-highlight link).

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
                              X