This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'Take A Break'- scope of forum

This forum covers not only light-hearted exchanges of members' views but also non-specific discussions beyond other forums' scope.

Latest Activity

Collapse

• Unconscious humour from posters
    jta
    It seems to me there is a lot of unconscious humour here, the latest one for me is...........

Of course I know what he means but his brain seems to be running faster than his typing

Can I suggest that we post them here when we spot them....
    01-08-2012, 17:16 PM
  • Reply to Unconscious humour from posters
    KeepTheFaith
    Facebook have never been any good at keeping anything secure. Let alone cupboards. ­čĄú...
    20-02-2019, 09:35 AM
  • Reply to Unconscious humour from posters
    JK0
    I'm still confused! ...
    18-02-2019, 20:35 PM
  • Brexit
    craig2222
    I'm wondering how many of you voted for brexit and would you change your mind if you had the chance ? . I didn't vote and I still wouldn't be sure if I would choose leave or remain if we had another chance...
    30-09-2018, 16:17 PM
  • Reply to Brexit
    Macromia
    Perhaps, but I doubt that there will be any significant change.
    It's likely that more goods from other parts of the world will come directly from other parts of the world, rather than via Europe, but we already receive goods from all over the world and it is unlikely that there will be a huge...
    17-02-2019, 03:34 AM
  • Reply to Brexit
    Macromia
    Dover and Folkestone will continue to be the busiest ferry ports because it is the shortest crossing to the continent, and therefore the cheapest crossing. That isn't going to change.
    Other ferry crossings are already available, if there was more demand for these crossings there would already...
    17-02-2019, 03:20 AM
  • Reply to Brexit
    jpkeates
    Which was actually very handy, because Ramsgate harbour wasn't deep enough to take the ones they planned to use.
    15-02-2019, 15:57 PM
  • Reply to Brexit
    ram
    Seaborne did not have ANY ships....
    15-02-2019, 15:35 PM
  • Pilot Error
    JK0
    I bet you guys know what I mean by pilot error.

It's when your tenant calls you out saying something is faulty when they don't know how to use it. Today the lady who couldn't open her Washer Dryer a couple of months ago called to tell me that the heater in her spare room wasn't working....
    29-12-2015, 19:03 PM
  • Reply to Pilot Error
    JK0
    I do. However he was desperate for somewhere to live, and I had my hands full with another flat, so did not want two vacant ones.

My friend just visited me at home, and tells me he took his old 2nd hand fridge freezer over to my flat. There's nowhere for it to go in the kitchen, and actually...
    15-02-2019, 15:09 PM
Working...
X