X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• agent46
    replied
    Originally posted by jeffrey View Post
    Oh, aren't there enough AIDS sufferers for your liking yet?
    How does this comment fit in with LLZ's diversity policy?

Leave a comment:

• Lawcruncher
    replied
    Originally posted by Rodent1 View Post
    Munch carpets ?
    It is mostly men who lay carpets.

Leave a comment:

• Rodent1
    replied
    Originally posted by Lawcruncher View Post

Anyway the answer to teenage pregnancies is obvious - we need to encourage young men to have sex with each other.

And what do we encourage the young girls to do ?
    Munch carpets ?

Leave a comment:

• Lawcruncher
    replied
    The presence of the icon was a very strong pointer that my suggestion was not a serious one. I could say a lot, but before I say anything I think I need to know whether I am to take it that it is implicit in your comment that males of any age should not have sex with each other (a) because of the risk of HIV/AIDS or (b) anyway.

Leave a comment:

• zman
    replied
    OHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GOODNESS lol i hope that wasnt intended in the way it sounds it was :|

tho there is a point - take the womb out of the equation there may well be no pregnancy but there will be neither increase nor decrease in the risk of STDs. (well at least no baby would be affected by it)

Leave a comment:

• jeffrey
    replied
    Originally posted by Lawcruncher View Post
    Anyway the answer to teenage pregnancies is obvious - we need to encourage young men to have sex with each other.

Leave a comment:

• Lawcruncher
    replied
    Originally posted by zetto View Post
    My pet theory is there is a tendency in this country for growing lack of respect between the generations.
    This is untrue. If truth were not absolute I would say it is very untrue indeed. The reason I believe it is untrue is because people have been saying it since at least written records began and no doubt before.

I once read a letter written by a father to his son who was away studying in which he exhorts his son not to drink too much beer and fall down drunk and to show respect to his teachers. How long ago was this written? It was an Ancient Egyptian papyrus. It is unlikely the father would have written the letter if he had not himself drunk too much beer and fallen down drunk and been a bit lippy to his teachers.

Leave a comment:

• mind the gap
    replied
    Sadly not.
    Record..stuck...record...stuck...!

Leave a comment:

• Rodent1
    replied
    Originally posted by zman View Post
    so that they can have their very own coucil houses yay. i bloomin hope she was joking.

Sadly not.

Leave a comment:

• zman
    replied
    back to the topic question, there was a recent documentary on tv about teenagers about to pop.. i was quite horrified that one of my parents' tenants and her pregnant teenager were on there... if they WANT to get pregnant, the sex ed will only serve as TIPS on how to best do it, so really what needs to be drummed into everyones heads is the difficulty in young motherhood - because thesedays theres too much acceptance of it happening. i'm in full support if the mother to be is in a situation where she is able to provide and care for the child, besides regardless of age some mothers still struggle and then cant cope and then their kids are taken away. but how responsible can a teenager really be? its a wierd one isnt it?

anyway.. my answer to the topic? Hormones.. i guess, the reason teenage pregnancies are a problem is beacuse teenagers arent supposed to be responsible parents right.. well then how can we expect them to be responsible before they get pregnant? especially with all those hormones runnin around.

and in the case of the girl on the documentary (as her mother implied to us one day).. so that they can have their very own coucil houses yay. i bloomin hope she was joking.

Leave a comment:

• mind the gap
    replied
    You are both way off the mark and I yawn at your puerile sexual fantasies about the inhabitants of that noble, once licorice-stick-rich town, Rodent.

dfmb = deep fried Mars Bars (ericardlussa thread? Remember?)

Keep up, both of you.

Leave a comment:

• jeffrey
    replied
    do ....my butt.
    Oo, er, is that what's for sale in Pontefract, then?
    Good job it's not Scunthorpe [try a search on ask.com or Google for this when you've a 'no-swearword' monitor on your computer...]

Leave a comment:

• Rodent1
    replied
    Go on, then, what's 'dfmb'? Even the ever-useful http://acronyms.thefreedictionary.com does not know!

Come on Jeffrey, that's easy!

do ....my butt.

Leave a comment:

• jeffrey
    replied
    Originally posted by mind the gap View Post
    Usually for sale along with dfmb.
    Go on, then, what's 'dfmb'? Even the ever-useful http://acronyms.thefreedictionary.com does not know!

Leave a comment:

• mind the gap
    replied
    Click on the "Welcome" in post #184.
    Prepare for a shock if you do. It's not pleasant.

Leave a comment:

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
X