Quatorze juillet

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quatorze juillet

To celebrate Bastille Day (14 July, the thread title), LandlordZONE announces a world first.

It's the only medium- whether web, print, TV, or radio- on which Carla Bruni has NOT given an "exclusive" interview!
    JEFFREY SHAW, solicitor [and Topic Expert], Nether Edge Law*
    1. Public advice is believed accurate, but I accept no legal responsibility except to direct-paying private clients.
    2. Telephone advice: see http://www.landlordzone.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=34638.
    3. For paid advice about conveyancing/leaseholds/L&T, contact me* and become a private client.
    4. *- Contact info: click on my name (blue-highlight link).

Thats a shame, shes quite canny for an old bird!

Maybe we dont need an interview but a few pictures might not go amiss!
    My views and posts are based on my opinion and any advice given is just that, advice. If you decide to act on any advice given it is with the full knowledge that I am not perfect and anything I say could be wrong!

Comment

Q: What's the difference between:
      i. Carla Bruni; and
      ii. the Eiffel Tower?

(answer below)

A: Not everyone in France has been up the Eiffel Tower.
      1. Public advice is believed accurate, but I accept no legal responsibility except to direct-paying private clients.
      2. Telephone advice: see http://www.landlordzone.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=34638.
      3. For paid advice about conveyancing/leaseholds/L&T, contact me* and become a private client.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffrey View Post
        Q: What's the difference between:
        i. Carla Bruni; and
        ii. the Eiffel Tower?

(answer below)

A: Not everyone in France has been up the Eiffel Tower.
        Vive la Republique! Vous avez raison. But there is more than one person in the world who claims to be married to it. (Subject of bizarre recent documentary about object-sexualists). Another woman was in love with a church banister AND a fairground ride. Makes this forum look quite normal!
        'Pause you who read this, and think for a moment of the long chain of iron or gold, of thorns or flowers, that would never have bound you, but for the formation fo the first link on one memorable day'. Charles Dickens, Great Expectations

Comment

Originally posted by mind the gap View Post
          Vive la Republique! Vous avez raison. But there is more than one person in the world who claims to be married to it. (Subject of bizarre recent documentary about object-sexualists). Another woman was in love with a church banister AND a fairground ride. Makes this forum look quite normal!
          Who're you calling normal? Take that back!

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
          X