Ww3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ww3

I don't know if you guys view Gonzalo Lira's videos, but I find him fascinating:

Mirror source: ⁣RedPillWorld BitChute ⁣GONZALO LIRA | RUSSIAN UKRAINE UPDATE |-⁣If you enjoyed this vid PLEASE✅FUMSUP👍🏻SUBSCRIBE✔BIG THANKS👌🏻
    To save them chiming in, JPKeates, Theartfullodger, Boletus, Mindthegap, Macromia, Holy Cow & Ted.E.Bear think the opposite of me on almost every subject.

Can't say I have, but watched this video, he say's a lot but when you think about it, there's no evidence to back up what he is saying or provides any source to it. There's no real unbiased report, they are always slated in one direction, hence why you need to hear several reports to then formulate your own opinion or assessment on the situation (where or not it is correct).

All the hype about getting vaccinated, and you wouldn't be able to travel if your not, has all except a few countries disappeared. Anyone can now travel to almost 95% of the countries if you have or haven't been vaccinated.

Comment

“Never date a woman in her thirties,” Lira, who’s in his fifties, said in one video created in 2020. He also argued that, “irrespective of what they claim they want,” all women only truly desire money, a house, and kids, as child-rearing is the one thing that will biologically validate them. That women who are still single and childless in their thirties have supposedly ignored that imperative in order to live the ‘hedonistic’ lifestyle that a “degenerate” Western culture pushes them towards, chasing the hottest 15 percent of guys for meaningless sex. And that when they hit their thirties, they all get “baby rabies,” but realize their looks are fading. (“It’s biology,” he said. “Women age badly. Men age like wine.”) So, they will all supposedly lie and connive to trick a man into marriage and a pregnancy, after which they’ll reveal their true faces.

In one of his earliest posts on a prominent manosphere forum, Lira warned that “HR departments are exceedingly dangerous to anyone who’s been red-pilled.” But he offered a guide on how men could supposedly turn these departments into “a powerful weapon” by learning how to manipulate HR staffers who, he argued, are “predominantly women who, in high-school [sic], were slutty-looking, and used to gossip and create all kinds of drama. Women who are… the most easily manipulated, the most easily taken in by flattery and deference.”
      https://www.thedailybeast.com/gonzal...e-dating-coach
      Sounds like a charming person.

Obviously, his incel views possibly don't affect his political analysis and it's possible he's changed his views on women.
      He's also anti-covid vaccinations.
      And the reference to "red pilling" is a bit of a tell - it says I'm either a complete nutjob or someone who does this for the money and the "lulz".
      When I post, I am expressing an opinion - feel free to disagree, I have been wrong before.
      Please don't act on my suggestions without checking with a grown-up (ideally some kind of expert).

Comment

What kind of wine is he aging like? Buckfast?

Comment

Now it's Syria:
          To save them chiming in, JPKeates, Theartfullodger, Boletus, Mindthegap, Macromia, Holy Cow & Ted.E.Bear think the opposite of me on almost every subject.

Comment

This guy is interesting:

⁣You Are Not To Blame For Climate Change Trump/patriot-friendly free speech social media & video sites... - https://xephula.com/blogs/406213/Trump-patriot-friendly-free-speech-social-media-video-sites-list

Comment

⁣TODAYS LATEST NEWS AND OTHER VIDEOS TO WATCH https://bit.ly/universaltruth_realinternational_tv NO LICENSE NECESSARY TO DRIVE AUTOMOBILE ON PUBLIC ROADS https://bit.ly/3udQYEp FCC commissioner calls for Apple & Go

Comment

This guy talks a lot of sense:

⁣You could end up paying as much as £500 in January to heat your home as energy costs continue to soar. But the media consistently ignores the REASON for this - namely Western sanctions on Russia. This is all self-inflic

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
                X