Anyone leave cleaning instructions? :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JK0 View Post

I think some tenants need specific & personal. Did you see the picture I took of my friend (and tenant)'s hob?
    Not sure that person would read or take notice!

Comment

Originally posted by jpucng62 View Post

Not sure that person would read or take notice!
      I know. What really annoys me about this guy, is that his old house which he owned, was kept spotless. (Ex wife forced house sale.)
      To save them chiming in, JPKeates, Theartfullodger, Boletus, Mindthegap, Macromia, Holy Cow & Ted.E.Bear think the opposite of me on almost every subject.

Comment

Is the issue not more one that the surfaces/finishes being provided are not suited to that patticular rental market?

If you are renting to single (younger?) people then provide surfaces/finishes that can stand a bit of neglect/abuse and some later scrubbing.

Comment

Oh, no, mostly everything is 'tenantproof' as far as possible. Just I find it unsavoury removing people's limescale/urine from toilet parts and tiles, and cooking grease from every conceivable surface in the kitchen.
          To save them chiming in, JPKeates, Theartfullodger, Boletus, Mindthegap, Macromia, Holy Cow & Ted.E.Bear think the opposite of me on almost every subject.

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
          X