Monkey Pox pre-planned?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Monkey Pox pre-planned?

This is interesting guys. Last year the Nuclear Threat Initiative, (whoever they are) conducted a table top exercise in reducing high-consequence biological threats. The disease they studied was Monkey Pox, which they thought would spread from 15th May 2022.

Scroll to page 10 here if you don't want to wade through all of it: https://www.nti.org/wp-content/uploa...-TTX_Final.pdf
    To save them chiming in, JPKeates, Theartfullodger, Boletus, Mindthegap, Macromia, Holy Cow & Ted.E.Bear think the opposite of me on almost every subject.

I can answer this one for you.

No.

Glad to be of help.

Comment

I think Bill Gates is behind it.
      There is a fine line between irony and stupidity. If I say something absurd please assume that I am being facetious.

Comment

⁣ WHO declares Monkey Pox as a disease of international concern; in other words, a global pandemic. This Is medical nonsense! The WHO's own expert panel voted 9–6 AGAINST emergency declaration for monkeypox. WHO chi
        To save them chiming in, JPKeates, Theartfullodger, Boletus, Mindthegap, Macromia, Holy Cow & Ted.E.Bear think the opposite of me on almost every subject.

Comment

Originally posted by JK0 View Post
          the Nuclear Threat Initiative, (whoever they are)
          Didn't take much looking to find that are a bunch of unofficial self appointed 'Global Threat' scaremongers, in the USA (of course).

They describe themselves as a: "nonprofit, nonpartisan global security organization focused on reducing nuclear and biological threats imperiling humanity."

They are based in Washington DC; which simply points to their real purpose - they are political lobbyists that try to influence American foreign policy.
          (Which is why they can't get funding from the US government - something that they try to claim is by their choice and makes them more virtuous).

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
          X