BBC - Scrap the Licence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BBC - Scrap the Licence

They're at it again I see - "International Backlash" against the US and UK - https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-58592613

Erm, China are upset because the scheme is targeted at controlling their aggression, and France is upset because they've lost a multi-billion submarine deal.

Does that count as "International Backlash" then FFS

Scrap the Licence and let the BBC fend for itself.
    My views are my own - you may not agree with them. I tend say things as I see them and I don't do "political correctness". Just because we may not agree you can still buy me a pint lol

I packed up the telly about a year ago. The political correctness had started to annoy me.
    To save them chiming in, JPKeates, Theartfullodger, Boletus, Mindthegap, Macromia, Holy Cow & Ted.E.Bear think the opposite of me on almost every subject.

Comment

The BBC does represent the views of the average person in London.

Comment

Originally posted by landlord-man View Post
        Scrap the Licence and let the BBC fend for itself.
        Quite simple, if we have the will.

If one person doesn't pay their TV licence then that person has a problem.

If everybody refuses to pay their TV licence then the BBC (and so the government) has the problem.

The pensioners are leading the way on this - isn't it time we all joined them?
        https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/202...nd-next-month/

Comment

Originally posted by landlord-man View Post

, and France is upset because they've lost a multi-billion submarine deal.
          Well isn't that a shame 😁. Macron has been so helpful with Brexit and the refugee crises, it couldn't happen to a nicer person.

Comment

Just change channels when the BBC news comes on

they can’t be trusted to be impartial, and have become a ratings chaser like the printed red tops

shame

Comment

I thought this might make you guys chuckle:

To save them chiming in, JPKeates, Theartfullodger, Boletus, Mindthegap, Macromia, Holy Cow & Ted.E.Bear think the opposite of me on almost every subject.

Comment

I have to pay the bbc to watch gb news ,but at least gbn are against the fee.

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
                X