Quarantine - Why Would You ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quarantine - Why Would You ?

I'm still amazed at the number of people returning from "red countries" seemingly paying £2,300 to stay locked in a hotel room for 11 nights - why would they?

IF the Country I'd visited was, or moved to, a "red Country", I would be looking for a green or amber one which did an all-inclusive holiday for two weeks and a lot cheaper than £2,300 too.

People are strange.

My views are my own - you may not agree with them. I tend say things as I see them and I don't do "political correctness". Just because we may not agree you can still buy me a pint lol

Haha, yes that's exactly the plan my partner and I had if caught out when travelling earlier this year 🤣

Comment

Much safer to get double vaccinated and stay at home. Save money to pay the gas bills.

BBC reported the Health Minister saying .- 99% of covid deaths in the first 6 months of 2021 were persons who were not vaccinated.

Comment

I am in a red Country myself and trying to get back to the U.K.
        The problem with your suggestion ; Being in a Red zone Country , you need to find a green/amber Country that will let you in.
        Some Green/Amber Countries do not allow tourists to enter/need to be fully vaccinated/need to quarantine anyway and other restrictions .
        Turkey seems to allowing tourists in, if you were to go to Turkey and suddenly they went to Red , you would be in the same situation , and even if they stayed on Amber , you would still need to self quarantine for 12 days when you get back to the U.K .
        Some Countries require you to be fully vaccinated with vaccines that aren't available in the Country where you currently are .
        landlord-man : Which Green Countries do you suggest where I can go to for an all-inclusive two week holiday , considering I am unvaccinated and in a Red zone County ?

Comment

A) i wouldn't be in a red country to begin with - they dont change to red overnight, so always time to get out.

B) As above, why would you stay somewhere without being able to get a vaccination

Sorry, but only you to blame for not sorting it out 3, 6 or 12 months ago.
          My views are my own - you may not agree with them. I tend say things as I see them and I don't do "political correctness". Just because we may not agree you can still buy me a pint lol

Comment

Originally posted by landlord-man View Post
            A) i wouldn't be in a red country to begin with - they dont change to red overnight, so always time to get out.

B) As above, why would you stay somewhere without being able to get a vaccination

Sorry, but only you to blame for not sorting it out 3, 6 or 12 months ago.
            They give 4 days notice of when Countries will be changing colour and it wasnt possible to leave because all transport had been suspended and there were no flights, buses or trains to the international airport and 1000 kilometers is a bit far to walk . And very quickly after the announcement that a certain Country will be going onto red, the flights out sell out very quickly
            I prefer not to emigrate and go and live in a Countrymen that provides vaccines .
            I only recently found out that I have to return to the U.K

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
            X