X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• K-21
    replied
    Originally posted by ram View Post
    This is not landlord / tenant related . Please ask your questions on another forum.
    Do pay attention.
    It does Not need to be landlord/tenant related.
    The clue is in where the thread is placed "Take a break-for the less serious"
    It is nice of LZ to give us this area!

Leave a comment:

• islandgirl
    replied
    It gave us some entertainment though

Leave a comment:

• ram
    replied
    This is not landlord / tenant related . Please ask your questions on another forum.

Leave a comment:

• K-21
    replied
    What should I do?
    Change your religion.
    This is not a dress rehearsal.

Leave a comment:

• Stef Cooke
    replied
    It's definitely half term again, isn't it

Leave a comment:

• ash72
    replied
    Send me the money, I will ensure she get's it. lol

Leave a comment:

• jpkeates
    replied
    I'd get some advice from your mosque.

Leave a comment:

• 1600e
    replied
    I'm curious.
    during this threesome, where did the disabled wife go? Top, middle or bottom?

Leave a comment:

• abd35578
    replied
    Originally posted by theartfullodger View Post
    If not a wind-up (probably, IMHO ), write (letter/email, keep copy) to landlord a cease a desist letter concerning her harassment of you, mentioning it is a criminal offence. Keep records and evidence on to-date and ongoing ASB.
    But i don't want to come across as nasty and upset her, anything formal will give her that impression. I'm prepared to meet her and give her the cash or posting it is an option but i don't like sending cash in the mail. As it stands i've kind of just been distancing myself from her but she will often write "u alive? xx" if i don't respond or take long to respond to messages.

Leave a comment:

• royw
    replied
    If I remember correctly the Bobbit approach backfired slightly. She should have fed it to the dog.

Leave a comment:

• nukecad
    replied
    I believe that a blunt, rusty, carving kmife is more traditional.

Leave a comment:

• royw
    replied
    But if anyone knows who he is I can lend his wife my bloodless castraters... 😅

Leave a comment:

• ash72
    replied
    Think it was for 1st April but missed the date by a month.

Leave a comment:

• Jon66
    replied
    I think mumsnet might be the better forum you . . . where you will get absolutely shredded. Block delete and move on 🤣

Leave a comment:

• islandgirl
    replied
    In order to reply properly I need to see a) photos of the back muscles in question, b) confirmation that your wife has full knowledge of prior liaisons (film of her receiving the news would be helpful) and c) samples of the texts exchanged (well I thought I would play along and there is not much else going on today)

Leave a comment:

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
X