The Great Reset

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canadian speaker pretends he didn't hear the question. Rather than ask the MP to repeat it, he moves on to another question.

To save them chiming in, JPKeates, Theartfullodger, Boletus, Mindthegap, Macromia, Holy Cow & Ted.E.Bear think the opposite of me on almost every subject.

Comment

I find it hard to call something introduced by a right leaning government Marxist but OK! What do you think they will be used for JKO? What is your understanding of social credit?
      Unshackled by the chains of idle vanity, A modest manatee, that's me

Comment

Originally posted by islandgirl View Post
        I find it hard to call something introduced by a right leaning government Marxist but OK! What do you think they will be used for JKO? What is your understanding of social credit?
        I think you're trolling me IG if you haven't watched the video in post 78: https://forums.landlordzone.co.uk/fo...77#post1181077
        To save them chiming in, JPKeates, Theartfullodger, Boletus, Mindthegap, Macromia, Holy Cow & Ted.E.Bear think the opposite of me on almost every subject.

Comment

And the first comment from the video creator -

I've been told that some conspiracy theorists are, bizarrely, circulating this video as fact.
          To be clear, this is speculative fiction from 2018, part of a sci-fi series on this channel.

Although at least that one is clearly fiction, others are also obviously just made-up stories, which don't really make a whole lot of sense. (But they get people to share them, and so make some money for the creators...)

Comment

Apologies JKO I am in no way trolling you. I just don't really get it. And watching videos from whatever source doesn't convince me. I respect you as a contributor here and was just wondering what your personal take on this was. Obviously you have a right not to explain and that is fine. Sorry if I have upset you.

Comment

Is Klaus Schwab the Most Dangerous Man in the World?

Comment

Originally posted by Ted.E.Bear View Post
                And the first comment from the video creator -

I've been told that some conspiracy theorists are, bizarrely, circulating this video as fact.
                To be clear, this is speculative fiction from 2018, part of a sci-fi series on this channel.

Although at least that one is clearly fiction, others are also obviously just made-up stories, which don't really make a whole lot of sense. (But they get people to share them, and so make some money for the creators...)
                Islandgirl just asked me what I thought the digital id's would be used for, and what was my understanding of social credit. I believe that invites speculation, doesn't it? Thanks for trolling though.

Back on my ignore list.

Comment

I think this exchange indicates the problem and the reason I posted my question - videos can come from anywhere. I have no idea if they are fake or real. However the personal opinion of someone I respect as a wise contributor on the site would mean much more. I may still choose not to believe it (or the reply may give me pause for thought and change my mind about some things) but at least I would know it is a real opinion from a real (intelligent) person. If that is an unacceptable stance I apologise but it is my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by JK0 View Post
                    Is Klaus Schwab the Most Dangerous Man in the World?
                    No.
                    That was an easy one.

Next.
                    When I post, I am expressing an opinion - feel free to disagree, I have been wrong before.
                    Please don't act on my suggestions without checking with a grown-up (ideally some kind of expert).

Comment

Originally posted by jpkeates View Post
                      No.
                      That was an easy one.

Next.
                      I can't believe I took you off my ignore list to read that. Back you go.

Comment

by a special correspondent Welcome to the second phase of the Great Reset: war. While the pandemic acclimatised the world to lockdowns, normalised the acceptance of experimental medications, precipitated the greatest transfer of wealth to corporations by decimating SMEs and adjusted the muscle memory of workforce operations in preparation for a cybernetic future, an additional…

Comment

Enjoy:
                          James Collins’ Interview with Mark Collett: https://www.bitchute.com/video/N-LoSNBbxzU/ Subscribe to James Collins’ Channel: https://www.bitchute.com/channel/o8VBwcTYQ1nf/ Subscribe to Mark Collet’s C...

Comment

⁣6 April 2022, Identity Document Validation Technology Will Be Introduced

Comment

Support my work on Subscribe Star: https://www.subscribestar.com/dave-cullen Support my work via crypto: https://computingforever.com/donate/ Follow me on Bitchute: https://www.bitchute.com/channel/hybM74uIHJKg/ Sources: Alex Antic speech: Senate S…

Comment

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
                                X