The Great Reset

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This guy is interesting: https://www.bitchute.com/video/Tf738m9bmEO9/
    To save them chiming in, JPKeates, Theartfullodger, Boletus, Mindthegap, Macromia, Holy Cow & Ted.E.Bear think the opposite of me on almost every subject.

Comment

The great reset is happening in Australia:

To save them chiming in, JPKeates, Theartfullodger, Boletus, Mindthegap, Macromia, Holy Cow & Ted.E.Bear think the opposite of me on almost every subject.

Comment

There is of course an entirely more likely scenario.

Melbourne commercial rents were/are astronomical and following a period of lower income, many shops could not viably continue, nor wished to.

Comment

Originally posted by ExpertInAField View Post
          There is of course an entirely more likely scenario.

Melbourne commercial rents were/are astronomical and following a period of lower income, many shops could not viably continue, nor wished to.
          Even if you are correct, that still fulfills the WEF agenda, though, doesn't it?

Comment

Boris Thunberg: https://vancedavidatw.podbean.com/e/boris-thunberg/

Comment

Is he related to Greta? They are all in it together clearly!
              Unshackled by the chains of idle vanity, A modest manatee, that's me

Comment

Originally posted by islandgirl View Post
                Is he related to Greta? They are all in it together clearly!
                'How dare you'

Comment

A Big Thank You From the Global Oligarchy

http://www.theblogmire.com/a-big-tha...bal-oligarchy/
                  Nowhere has this been seen more clearly than when we got the whole crew across the globe using the same phrase — Build Back Better. And so it has been a genuine source of amusement for us that when people have pointed to all this as evidence of some sort of agenda to destroy the existing socioeconomic order and replace it with a Transhumanist Technocracy replete with a Social Credit ID System, they have been scoffed at and called Tinfoil Hat Wearing Nutjobs, as if they’d based their opinion on the Conspiracist’s Gazette, rather than the World Economic Forum or Bank of International Settlements. Most amusing!

Comment

To all those believing in the Great Reset, how do the rich stay rich if economies are being destroyed, house values reduced, etc?
                    The rich hold shares, own properties.

Comment

Originally posted by kelbol View Post
                      To all those believing in the Great Reset, how do the rich stay rich if economies are being destroyed, house values reduced, etc?
                      The rich hold shares, own properties.
                      Because the Bill Gateses of this world won't have their shares & properties confiscated. This what they want to happen to everyone else's. Thus they will be even richer compared to everyone else, as no-one but them will have a pot to piss in.

Comment

BTW, when I say 'confiscated', I don't mean just expropriated. What they'll do, and we can see this happening already, is make it impossible to heat our properties. I suspect we'll each get a carbon ration, and only the extremely wealthy will be able to afford to live anywhere bigger than a shoebox. Most houses will be worthless, and can be snapped up for pennies by Mr Gates and his pals.

Not sure how they'll confiscate shares. Maybe impose carbon rations on all the companies, so BP & co go broke.

Comment

Sounds rather far-fetched to me.
                          And the masses will just lie down and accept all this? Not impossible, given the uptake in the vaccine...
                          The world has seen this "global elite" twice as far as I can tell - the catholic church in Europe in the Middle Age ruling over everything, and communism most recently. Both did not last.
                          Today people are more educated, with the internet at their fingertip. It's hard to believe they'll just take anything laying down.
                          But from what I've seen this past year, I may be wrong about people.

Comment

Originally posted by JK0 View Post
                            BTW, when I say 'confiscated', I don't mean just expropriated. What they'll do, and we can see this happening already, is make it impossible to heat our properties. I suspect we'll each get a carbon ration, and only the extremely wealthy will be able to afford to live anywhere bigger than a shoebox. Most houses will be worthless, and can be snapped up for pennies by Mr Gates and his pals.

Not sure how they'll confiscate shares. Maybe impose carbon rations on all the companies, so BP & co go broke.

Anything that jeopardises a company will affect the value of its shares, whether that's the wider economy or just the weather. So if no one has money to buy Windows, Microsoft's shares will drop and Gates will be no richer. Or what will the wealthy do with shares worth nothing because people have no money to buy them? What will Gates do with his penny houses?

Comment

Anything that jeopardises a company will affect the value of its shares, whether that's the wider economy or just the weather. So if no one has money to buy Windows, Microsoft's shares will drop and Gates will be no richer.
                              Ah, haven't you read the script? We won't be 'buying' anything. We'll hire it. So Windows will cost maybe £5 a week to use.

Or what will the wealthy do with shares worth nothing because people have no money to buy them? What will Gates do with his penny houses?
                              In both these cases, it's the underlying assets that are still worth something. The companies still own land & minerals. The houses can be demolished and replaced with easy to heat tower blocks. Spare land can be used for wind farms.

Comment

Why Are So Many Still Asleep? - 6 Basic Things the Asleep DON'T Want to Know!

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
                                X