• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ram View Post
    The great reset on credit cards ? ?

Make your own mind up when it happens.

https://www.simonparkes.org/post/had...-card-bill-yet

I've paid mine off, and cancelled all subscriptions debiting it. I'm not going to give TPTB any excuse to provide me debt relief, and acquire all my worldly goods in lieu of it.
    To save them chiming in, JPKeates, Theartfullodger, Boletus, Mindthegap, Macromia, Holy Cow & Ted.E.Bear think the opposite of me on almost every subject.

Comment

Just saw this video by the 'For Britain' party. It sums up most of my concerns. (Rather ironic that it requires an Irish woman to wake us up.)

To save them chiming in, JPKeates, Theartfullodger, Boletus, Mindthegap, Macromia, Holy Cow & Ted.E.Bear think the opposite of me on almost every subject.

Comment

Originally posted by islandgirl View Post
        the chip we have been injected with can be used to stop our access to money". It could well be a good thing.
        It's already happened in China ( look it up people ).
        If you are behind in payments, or owe money not on a credit contract, you get STOPPED from flying, from trains, and other things.
        Pay off your debts or we will destroy you - is China's answer.

Coming to a town near you.

Last edited by ram; 02-08-2021, 09:52 AM. Reason: spelling corrected

Comment

Interesting talk by David Icke:

Comment

Originally posted by JK0 View Post
            Interesting talk by David Icke:
            https://gph.is/g/EqRDKyp

Comment

This made me chuckle:

Comment

Enjoy:

Comment

Still laughing?
                  All Global Research articles can be read in 51 languages by activating the “Translate Website” drop down menu on the top banner of our home page (Desktop version). Visit and follow us on Instagram at @crg_globalresearch. ***   “The Ministries of Finance and Agriculture have advanced plans to buy out hundreds of farmers and, if necessary, expropriate …

Comment

The "killer gene-altering vaccine" threads on that website made me a wee bit suspicious I have to say.
                    Edit: just to add, I was at a wonderful agricultural show in the Cumbria region yesterday and it was clear the British farming is doing very well indeed (as was said, in spite of what you read in the papers) and that demand for British products is booming.
                    Unshackled by the chains of idle vanity, A modest manatee, that's me

Comment

This is why TPTB want to get rid of cash:

https://brandnewtube.com/watch/the-u...dVZoLBff2.html

Comment

Cute Canadian girl talks about digital currency.

https://brandnewtube.com/watch/whats...cHS9HzgQ7.html

Comment

Mods

- give us a "Laugh My Ass Off" button to go alongside the "like" one please.

It's unfair that those of us who cannot believe the rubbish being written only have the option to "like" it or keep quiet.

Ta.
                          My views are my own - you may not agree with them. I tend say things as I see them and I don't do "political correctness". Just because we may not agree you can still buy me a pint lol

Comment

Originally posted by landlord-man View Post
                            Mods

- give us a "Laugh My Ass Off" button to go alongside the "like" one please.

It's unfair that those of us who cannot believe the rubbish being written only have the option to "like" it or keep quiet.

Ta.
                            Ah, well let's see if you're still laughing in ten years time, when your properties have been rendered valueless by energy rating letting restrictions.

Comment

Originally posted by JK0 View Post

Ah, well let's see if you're still laughing in ten years time, when your properties have been rendered valueless by energy rating letting restrictions.
                              Mine and tens of thousands of others then - that will be interesting to see many thousands camped outside housing offices throughout the Country.

A real vote winner for any Government - not.
                              My views are my own - you may not agree with them. I tend say things as I see them and I don't do "political correctness". Just because we may not agree you can still buy me a pint lol

Comment

Originally posted by landlord-man View Post

Mine and tens of thousands of others then - that will be interesting to see many thousands camped outside housing offices throughout the Country.

A real vote winner for any Government - not.
                                I completely agree.

Problem is that no-one thought Bojo was a born again greenie when they voted for him. I believe he is getting his orders elsewhere than from the British electorate.

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

• Reply to Global Warming - So What
                                  by nukecad
                                  Very true, in terms of the planet (never mind the Universe) we are incredibly short lived, so we just can't grasp the enormous amounts of time involved.

And it's not just going forward, we are short sighted looking back as well even when we have records*.

If you consider the...
                                  23-10-2021, 14:37 PM
                                • Global Warming - So What
                                  by landlord-man
                                  I'll get it off my chest - I'm fed-up of all the panic surrounding Global Warming / Climate Change.

I'm more pi**ed off at the forced cost to us all - when it will mean absolutely nothing.

Climate Change is real. Believe it or not, it's been happening for hundreds of millions...
                                  20-10-2021, 09:51 AM
                                  by jpkeates
                                  I'd like to think I'm focused on the next 200 years or so.
                                  That seems to me to be a reasonable period to try and plan.

200 years ago it was 1821 and the world was a completely different place, and (ignoring the odd flukey guess) I don't think anyone then could possibly have predicted...
                                  23-10-2021, 12:57 PM
                                  by landlord-man
                                  And that's where I'm going to bow out on this one.

It doesn't really matter if we agree or not as none of us can change what's been decided and thankfully none of us will be around when things really go pear shaped.

It will be several hundred (thousand?) generations of your...
                                  23-10-2021, 11:49 AM
                                  by landlord-man
                                  IF Australia refuses to give up on mining, burning and selling coal for instance, the easiest ways for them to fall into line are (a) do not trade with them (b) let them carry on and reap what they sow.

IF the UK faces coastal flooding - address coastal flooding in the UK - heat pumps and...
                                  23-10-2021, 11:42 AM
                                  by landlord-man
                                  When you have 15 minutes, have a read of the link I added a few posts ago. It is certainly NOT denying the existence of Climate Change nor the need to take action.

Geologists are able to see what happened tens of millions of years ago in some detail - and when you're talking about a 100...
                                  23-10-2021, 11:35 AM
                                  by jpkeates
                                  But you're talking about changing the behaviour of everyone on the planet and that's going to take time.
                                  And the changes are already happening, so we need to take some action to delay what may be inevitable, so we can make some adjustments.

Right now there're are lots of people who...
                                  23-10-2021, 11:15 AM
                                  by landlord-man
                                  But that's the whole point - we should be focussing our energy and money on ADAPTING to live in these climates, because no matter how much we dislike it, the change IS going to happen.

IF the Worlds population is growing too quickly, we need to address that too.

But it's easier...
                                  23-10-2021, 11:05 AM
                                  by Macromia
                                  I've answered everything that you said in your last post but the post has been held for approval, I suspect because I used the scientific binomial for humans.
                                  I'm not going to repeat anything (hopefully a moderator will eventually approve the post), apart from suggesting that you perhaps read...
                                  23-10-2021, 10:58 AM
                                  by doobrey
                                  Why?

Perhaps most obviously because the timescales for natural and anthropogenic climate change are completely different.
                                  23-10-2021, 10:57 AM
                                Working...
                                X