The Great Reset

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When you have people and leaders around the world using the same phrase, its just because they have picked up on something that the public has responded to and is the catchphrase of the hour.

Take "Cancel Culture". The deplatforming of people with views that are against the medium they are on has been going on for centuries, only now they have a snazzy name for it, so we are getting to hear it everywhere. Eventually use of this will die down for another catchphrase at somepoint in the future.

I also remember "Feel good factor" and "Radiation Hot Spot" from the years gone by.

Comment

Originally posted by JK0 View Post

Then why does Boris seem to have had a politically correct damascene conversion since he was re-elected? Did you not see his speech at the G7? It was cringe making.
      Boris, in addition to being a corrupt elitist buffoon, is a 'populist'.
      He will say whatever it is that he thinks will make him popular at any given time, even if that means directly contradicting what he has said before - and even if he has no intention of keeping to what he says (if he believes he can later find a way to twist it and still fool people).

Has he EVER said, or done, anything that wasn't "cringe making"?

Comment

Well it clearly worked, giving him an 80 seat majority (now 79, who knows later today?) What choice did we Brexiteers have other than Boris? And would you have wanted Corbyn in charge of Covid?
        Unshackled by the chains of idle vanity, A modest manatee, that's me

Comment

Originally posted by islandgirl View Post
          Well it clearly worked, giving him an 80 seat majority (now 79, who knows later today?) What choice did we Brexiteers have other than Boris? And would you have wanted Corbyn in charge of Covid?
          Oh, well maybe Corbyn would have taken some advice from his brother Piers, who is fiercely anti-lockdown. I think Piers at least is a man of integrity.

Shhh though, IG. We're not allowed to mention Convid.
          To save them chiming in, JPKeates, Theartfullodger, Boletus, Mindthegap, Macromia, Holy Cow & Ted.E.Bear think the opposite of me on almost every subject.

Comment

Whoops sorry JKO forgot...I meant corvid - like crows. Honestly. I wouldn't really have wanted Jeremy in charge of bird welfare either I must say

Comment

Anyone got property in Spain? It's starting:

To save them chiming in, JPKeates, Theartfullodger, Boletus, Mindthegap, Macromia, Holy Cow & Ted.E.Bear think the opposite of me on almost every subject.

Comment

Comment

Re post number 22 - ditch your phone.

I have a mobile phone ( a lot ) devoid of GPS, internet, wi-fi, and
                  no ability to receive pictures or videos ( of course, because I don't have above )

I use a REAL computer at my desk, and a mobile phone is an Aid to communication, not a replacement.
                  If something is Urgent, they can phone me, and all other things - videos - documents - scans go to my email address.
                  I make this clear to all my contacts in the begining.
                  If people can't take a photo or scan document, go get a camera ( i have ) get printed / photocoppied and mail to me. This process worked well for 100 years, and still does ( Royal Mail ) and is a 24 / 48 hour service.

Because it's 2G, it will eventully be phased out, and I will have to get 4g.
                  NO way am I getting 5G. I will do without a mobile phone.
                  Am often screaming down up / down the M6 + M1 in a very noisy sports car and often don't hear it ringing.

The NHS dont do the jab / vaxcine app for home computers, so I am safe from them interfearing.

Comment

In what Treasury insiders say would be the biggest upheaval in the monetary system for centuries, the Bank of England would establish a direct digital equivalent to physical money.

Comment

That link takes me to Princess Diana's neice...is she part of the conspiracy? Seriously I do know a bit about this (won't bore you with why) and most of what the papers have latched onto about it is wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by islandgirl View Post
                        That link takes me to Princess Diana's neice
                        Then your computer must be very odd.

Comment

Originally posted by JK0 View Post
                          Then your computer must be very odd.
                          No. You've posted 2 links. The top one is about digital currency. The bottom one is about Diana's niece.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs Mug View Post

No. You've posted 2 links. The top one is about digital currency. The bottom one is about Diana's niece.
                            I posted one. Landlordzone's system posts the link, and below that a further link to the publication home page.

Comment

So not that odd - thank you Mrs Mug. As I say, this is not "cash is being banned / the chip we have been injected with can be used to stop our access to money". It could well be a good thing.

Comment

The great reset on credit cards ? ?

Make your own mind up when it happens.

https://www.simonparkes.org/post/had...-card-bill-yet

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
                                X