The Great Reset

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ted.E.Bear View Post
    Look at the windows below ground level - proof that the mudflood is being hidden from us and that all of our history is fake!

Ted E. Bear,

I was curious to see what you posted on 14th, so removed you from my ignore list. However, this and today's video look like you are posting ridiculous videos to make fun of me.
    To save them chiming in, JPKeates, Theartfullodger, Boletus, Mindthegap, Macromia, Holy Cow & Ted.E.Bear think the opposite of me on almost every subject.

Comment

Enjoy:

To save them chiming in, JPKeates, Theartfullodger, Boletus, Mindthegap, Macromia, Holy Cow & Ted.E.Bear think the opposite of me on almost every subject.

Comment

Comment

⁣On Friday's episode of The Ezra Levant Show, Ezra discussed the World Economic Forum's plans "to reflect, reimagine, and reset our world." While critics of the plans have been dismissed as conspiracy

Comment

⁣To watch Part 2, continue to Peak Prosperity using the following link: ⁣https://peakprosperity.com/membership/?utm_source=youtube&utm_medium=description+&utm_campaign=220628_ep67_YOUTUBE

Comment

⁣This Robot Already Owns Everything (And it's just getting started) : Blackrock Aladdin Trump/patriot-friendly free speech social media & video sites... - https://xephula.com/blogs/406213/Trump-patriot-friendly-

Comment

⁣It doesn't matter who the next UK PM will be - because he/she/it will have been prior approved by the WEF. Let me explain what I mean! Please help support our work and Buy Me A Coffee https://www.buymeacoffee.com/D

Comment

Neil is quite angry in this! 👏 ⁣'It's being completely overlooked by the mainstream media but it will get to a point where this cannot be ignored.' Neil Oliver and Dan Wootton discuss the Sri Lanka riots a

Comment

Comment

This Canadian guy is interesting. 20 minute talk.
                      ⁣A pattern emerges in globalist tactics to control energy, food, and everything else — vertically integrated monopolies. Find out more about the show and where you can watch it at TheDavidKnightShow.com

Comment

Originally posted by islandgirl View Post
                        Well it clearly worked, giving him an 80 seat majority (now 79, who knows later today?) What choice did we Brexiteers have other than Boris? And would you have wanted Corbyn in charge of Covid?

Jesus, we'd all be dead now if Corbyn was in with Covid - he would have let it rip through society.

Comment

⁣"Yes, the forum is claiming that this is a way to reduce global reliance on critical metals like cobalt and lithium, as they make a push toward green energy." Source: https://twitter.com/backtolife_2023/status

Comment

⁣Australian Senator Malcolm Roberts: "It is only through the relentless digital stalking of citizens that the Liberal National's government can micromanage purchasing choices. Businesses are punished with tax w

Comment

Source "The Dave Knight Show" ---> ⁣https://rumble.com/v1fsmm7-blueprint-for-slavery-biden-exec-order-for-cbdc.html Central Bank Digital Currency (CBDC) is the Federal Reserve Curre

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
                              X