The Great Reset

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ted.E.Bear View Post
    Look at the windows below ground level - proof that the mudflood is being hidden from us and that all of our history is fake!

Ted E. Bear,

I was curious to see what you posted on 14th, so removed you from my ignore list. However, this and today's video look like you are posting ridiculous videos to make fun of me.
    To save them chiming in, JPKeates, Theartfullodger, Boletus, Mindthegap, Macromia, Holy Cow & Ted.E.Bear think the opposite of me on almost every subject.

Comment

Enjoy:

To save them chiming in, JPKeates, Theartfullodger, Boletus, Mindthegap, Macromia, Holy Cow & Ted.E.Bear think the opposite of me on almost every subject.

Comment

Comment

⁣On Friday's episode of The Ezra Levant Show, Ezra discussed the World Economic Forum's plans "to reflect, reimagine, and reset our world." While critics of the plans have been dismissed as conspiracy

Comment

⁣To watch Part 2, continue to Peak Prosperity using the following link: ⁣https://peakprosperity.com/membership/?utm_source=youtube&utm_medium=description+&utm_campaign=220628_ep67_YOUTUBE

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
            X