Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nukecad
    replied
    I don't see the dogs as a problem, they know that you are the top dog; it's those evil-eyed cats that are reading your thoughts and manipulating you. (Ask any cat owner).

PS. Unless your goldfish is called Klaus and used to be an olympic ski-jumper I think you are OK there too.

PPS. 5G? it's 6G soon: https://www.digitaltrends.com/mobile/what-is-6g/

Leave a comment:

• Berlingogirl
    replied
    Originally posted by nukecad View Post
    I've ordered two, and two for the dogs as well. I'm having problems finding them for the goldfish though.

Leave a comment:

• nukecad
    replied
    Originally posted by Berlingogirl View Post
    I've not been wearing a foil hat. Do you think I should make a new one?
    Don't forget the cat:
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/Accoutremen...7C169XZT&psc=1

Leave a comment:

• theartfullodger
    replied
    That's good!

Well, could be calendar and heavenly related.

Mind you the thought police at BookFace do track just about every keystroke. My browser has FB related security shield add-on.

Amazing what one can find out about prospective tenants......

Leave a comment:

• Berlingogirl
    started a topic Old friend pops up on FB.

Old friend pops up on FB.

My very first tenant (a lodger) was a lovely young Muslim lady who found a room in my town, but the room didn't have a lock on the door and the other people in the house were all men. She contacted me and explained the situation and how desperate she was to leave. I told her to pack up all her stuff and I'd collect her and she could stay at my house for free for a few days until she sorted things out. So she did. She became my lodger and stayed for about two years. We remained friends for several years after but lost touch.

I've looked for online for a couple of years but with no luck. There are several ladies with her name on FB but none were her, then this morning she popped up as a friend suggestion on facebook.

What a nice surprise!

But how did this happen? We have no friends in common.

If FB remembers who you've looked for why didn't she appear earlier?

Is it because I've had the jab and 5G is detecting my thoughts? I've not been wearing a foil hat. Do you think I should make a new one?

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
X